New NFA Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NFA Change

Sigh...one more thing to keep an eye on.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z223IKjaBbs"]MASSIVE new ATF NFA Change? - YouTube[/ame]

If these changes are allowed to pass, it will be the end of the 2nd as we know it. If they get an inch today they will take a mile next week.

Comment

Thats got to be a mistake.....Im betting that's a rouge agent/Investigator

Comment

"Constructive possession" is scary as hell. If I have an NFA item leaning against my wall at the ranch and had a couple friends, hands, whatever over at the house they could be deemed to be in constructive possession and we are all seemingly subject to felony charges.

Can no longer let friends or customers shoot if this is accurate. I'm sure this will put some folks in a huge financial bind.

For what it is worth, I don't see any text other than one line in Artos' message, so I may be way off what he is talking about. :-)

Comment

So if I'm in the blind with my kid they can't shoot with my suppressor?

Edit: I listened to it again so if they are a co-trustee are good.
          Last edited by PROD49; 01-25-2023, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
            Even more strict than that. Arguably they are in constructive possession and if not listed could be charged with a felony.

Still not seeing a link or anything in the above post. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post

Edit: I listened to it again so if they are a co-trustee are good.
              I thought minor children cant be co-trustee or responsible parties(only beneficiaries)

Comment

I’m throwing a major BS flag here.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  I’m throwing a major BS flag here.
                  Isn't it all?

Comment

Appears someone stuffed their keyboard in their mouth...it's been removed from the FAQ

Comment

An estimated 10-40 million braces have been manufactured and distributed to Americans legally. This “rule” would make those that purchased them and are in possession of them legally, a felon without Congress ever enacting a law as the founding fathers intended. A federal agency should not be able to pass laws without the representatives that were elected BY THE PEOPLE being involved. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Appears someone stuffed their keyboard in their mouth...it's been removed from the FAQ
                        There were a couple of incorrect things in their FAQ that have been reversed/corrected. Just another sign of their total incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                        X