Mertzon/Eldorado area guys near MERTZ09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mertzon/Eldorado area guys near MERTZ09

So I was just scrolling around reading some post here an there. Seems there is a decent amount of folks that i think border out lease out between Mertzon and Eldorado. We're off 427 (or Bootleggers ln). I've met Mertz09 and a couple of his crew on our southern fence line last summer driving around. Just thought it was interesting. maybe one day i'll see y'all on the fence and have a cold beer or two while riding around before season. It's a long drive since I live in Montgomery at about 6 hrs but worth it. So far we've been out there two years with this year being out 3rd and love it. anyway, nothing special i guess, just thought it was interesting.

I hunt on a ranch that borders the 09 to the north!

Ed Patak use to ram rod that group before he passed a few of years ago. I'm not sure who's on that pasture now.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
      I hunt on a ranch that borders the 09 to the north!

Ed Patak use to ram rod that group before he passed a few of years ago. I'm not sure who's on that pasture now.
      You probably touch our the rest of out property to the north. Our western border is the UT land leases.

Comment

Tankersley?

Comment

Sorry to bust into the conversation, but I'm looking for something in the Mertzon/ El Dorado area, could you let me know? It would be greatly appreciated, wanting a year round as I love to just camp as well. I know it's a needle in the haystack but you won't know if you don't ask. Thanks and have a great day.

Comment

Working...
          X