Krivoman GUN blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman GUN blind

Does anyone have a Krivoman but in a gun blind configuration. What I am referring to is one with horizontal Windows? If so can you post a pic of it please as I'm in initial stages of looking at blinds. Thanks

I feel certain Mitch can put together what you want. He cuts the windows to your specifications, and surely he can put the windows in horizontally.

Comment

My kids use a Caldwell field pod to shoot out my bow blind with verticle Windows. You'll get a much better rest from it than just resting on a window like a regular blind.

Comment

Here's a few pics of my Krivoman Blind.
        I bow hunt and my wife and daughter gun hunt out of it.

I put in two 14"x14" Deerview Windows.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	24427876

Here is one on an 8 ft tower. Do not have one handy sitting on ground, but this will give you the idea..

Comment

Ah that's what I was wondering thanks Mitch. Wasn't sure how windows were oriented.

Comment

We just use shooting sticks out of ours if we want to gun hunt out of them.

Comment

check out krivoman blinds blind they are hard to beat then ask him to put u on some turkeys

Comment

heck with all of the turkey his got u might need a couple of blinds

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    We just use shooting sticks out of ours if we want to gun hunt out of them.
                    This is how we do it as well. Works great!

Comment

How long do these blinds last sitting year round in the texas weather? Any ideas on how many years they hold up? I'd like to get one as I've gotten tired of buying popups.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                        How long do these blinds last sitting year round in the texas weather? Any ideas on how many years they hold up? I'd like to get one as I've gotten tired of buying popups.
                        I am thinking longer then you will! I honestly don't know but we have had a couple for several years and they are pretty much the same as they were (with the addition of some scratches) when we put them out. I imagine they are going to be good for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          I am thinking longer then you will! I honestly don't know but we have had a couple for several years and they are pretty much the same as they were (with the addition of some scratches) when we put them out. I imagine they are going to be good for a long time.
                          X2

Comment

We had one fly off our trailer going 75mph. It had a little road rash but door still worked like a champ. I hunted in the poring rain this year and not one leak! Great blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by msubaseball31 View Post
                              We had one fly off our trailer going 75mph. It had a little road rash but door still worked like a champ. I hunted in the poring rain this year and not one leak! Great blinds.
                              I bet the cars behind you crapped their pants.. Glad it worked out for ya. Thanks for the good review...

Krivoman

Comment

Working...
                              X