Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a duck lease for the 2019-2020 around Houston

Good morning, all.

I am looking for a good duck lease for the 2019-2020 season. I am very responsible, I love to duck hunt with my pup and an occasional guest, and only like to hunt with a few people. Would love to be near or around a river but I am open to anything with food that consistently produces ducks from year to year.

If anyone has any leads, please message me or comment for me to message you and I would love to talk about it with y'all!

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by Txaggie16 View Post
    Good morning, all.

I am looking for a good duck lease for the 2019-2020 season. I am very responsible, I love to duck hunt with my pup and an occasional guest, and only like to hunt with a few people. Would love to be near or around a river but I am open to anything with food that consistently produces ducks from year to year.

If anyone has any leads, please message me or comment for me to message you and I would love to talk about it with y'all!

Thanks everyone.
    Good luck with the "Good" part unless you have some serious "$$$$". I've been wanting a "good" lease for a long time with a much broader area and I can't seem to find one.

Comment

bump for you - and I agree with Hockley unfortunately. It's a hard thing to find!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
        Good luck with the "Good" part unless you have some serious "$$$$". I've been wanting a "good" lease for a long time with a much broader area and I can't seem to find one.
        Thank you. I know money is definitely going to be a part of it. Its a shame because I know people who would pay a lot of money but don't have half of the passion for the sport that I have. Oh well.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by tadmaryperry View Post
          bump for you - and I agree with Hockley unfortunately. It's a hard thing to find!
          Thank you, sir. I know. I am just keeping my head up until I exhaust this avenue!

Comment

Thunderbird down on the coast is great but pricey

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
              Thunderbird down on the coast is great but pricey
              I will look into it. Thank you!

Comment

I'm looking as well.

Comment

Look up Steve Biggers with Rocky Creek Retrivers. He hunts in El Campo area. I’ve hunted with him for years. He basically has a club that has all the blinds decoys and a guide, bring your dog or not. He is a great guy, very honest and has always told me when he has birds and when he doesn’t. He’s an Aggie so seems like you might like him. Feel free to pm me for more info if you need.

Comment

Run and Gun, has spots open!

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
                      X2...better get on it quick though!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Look up Steve Biggers with Rocky Creek Retrivers. He hunts in El Campo area. I’ve hunted with him for years. He basically has a club that has all the blinds decoys and a guide, bring your dog or not. He is a great guy, very honest and has always told me when he has birds and when he doesn’t. He’s an Aggie so seems like you might like him. Feel free to pm me for more info if you need.
                        Awesome, I will definitely look into it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                          X2...better get on it quick though!
                          Thanks! I will look into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
                            I will look into it. How much does that run for one spot?

Comment

i think 2500 a person for a group of 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X