Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tpwd draw hunts post already....

I am waiting...

I wouldn’t hold your breath....last few years it is usually right at the end of June or first day or two of July, if I remember correctly.

Comment

There are not going to be any draw hunts this year. Don't waste your time looking for them.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Yak blue View Post
        I wouldn’t hold your breath....last few years it is usually right at the end of June or first day or two of July, if I remember correctly.
        This is correct, typically the first week in July.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

lol what's the rush, we're all (mostly) just donating money for nothing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
            There are not going to be any draw hunts this year. Don't waste your time looking for them.

DJ
            I read this online. Must be true. No need to look further. Spend those entry fees for fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              lol what's the rush, we're all (mostly) just donating money for nothing anyway.

I agree but after more than 5 years of not drawing anything, I have 8-14 points in some categories and worried I’ll end up drawing more categories than I can hunt this fall

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                I agree but after more than 5 years of not drawing anything, I have 8-14 points in some categories and worried I’ll end up drawing more categories than I can hunt this fall
                With the cubed points starting last year a LOT of people are saying they're not applying across the board anymore, most seem to hold a little value for their "points" and are only applying to the hunts they really want. So yeah, drawing too many is a real possibility if you do shotgun approach applying for lots of stuff. I donate about $75 every year between the wife and I and I'll probably only apply for one hunt I really want in each category this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
                  Yup I heard that too

Comment

I won 4 hunts last year...So...I probably won't get drawn again for the next 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      I won 4 hunts last year...So...I probably won't get drawn again for the next 10 years.
                      Lady luck was definitely on your side last year. Bet I'll see you at a Chap stand-by though!

Comment

I put in for a ton, but in the end. I'm really only pulling for my son to get drawn every year (except desert bighorn). I'd rather take him on these hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                          Lady luck was definitely on your side last year. Bet I'll see you at a Chap stand-by though!
                          Yes sir, you probably will

Comment

Working...
                          X