No announcement yet.

Mills county nice bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good deer for Mills county. It is amazing what you can do with a good management program/plan.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
      Very good deer for Mills county. It is amazing what you can do with a good management program/plan.
      And neighbors

Comment

This is not Mills Co........move along.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
          I agree it doesn't look like Mills county. Son in laws and nephews
          have been working on management and feeding. Good neighbors are the key, and yes we do kill one from time to time that we shouldn't. My Grand kids are from 3 years old to 21 and yes, mistakes will be made.

Comment

Some toads right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
              I’m assuming this in Jest , but make no mistake this is Mills Cnty and having good neighbors is what makes it happen. And to be honest I saw one last year in another neighbors field that would make these seem like kiddos

Comment

Great bucks and it shouldn't surprise anyone, age is the #1 ingredient for wild deer to get BIG. And, OP your doing great, let the grand kids have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  I agree it doesn't look like Mills county. Son in laws and nephews
                  have been working on management and feeding. Good neighbors are the key, and yes we do kill one from time to time that we shouldn't. My Grand kids are from 3 years old to 21 and yes, mistakes will be made.
                  Are you you active with the Simms Creek Wildlife Management Association. Great group and neighbors program.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                    Are you you active with the Simms Creek Wildlife Management Association. Great group and neighbors program.
                    No we are not. It's not hard to grow bigger deer if your neighbors are onboard. We let several walk last year that years ago we would have killed. Age is the key.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy seeing the big ones, even if they are not on my place. Wish I had better neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                      X