MLB. Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Game moved from a venue where the populace is approximately 50% black to Denver where it's 10% Black...Co requires ID to vote.

Brilliant!!

It gets even more comical when you look into Colorado voting laws & requirements. Explain this Team Lollipop?

I wish/hope more people will keep waking up and see the BS that has become the normal now.

Comment

The poll for MLB ran 47 percent conservative 45 percent liberal. They know, as we all do by now from these threads on TBH that a lot of conservative people talk a big game about not giving them their business (think NFL and all the money they are still bringing in) but are obviously still tuning in every time their team is on. Obviously some people turn it off but not any number that it makes a difference to the pro sports orgs.

Conservatives will get ****** off but will still give them their money. Liberals will threaten and boycott so its a safe business decision to side with the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        The poll for MLB ran 47 percent conservative 45 percent liberal. They know, as we all do by now from these threads on TBH that a lot of conservative people talk a big game about not giving them their business (think NFL and all the money they are still bringing in) but are obviously still tuning in every time their team is on. Obviously some people turn it off but not any number that it makes a difference to the pro sports orgs.

Conservatives will get ****** off but will still give them their money. Liberals will threaten and boycott so its a safe business decision to side with the left.
        It's not about bowing to conservatives, or libtards. It's about bowing to the black contingent, rather than the white one. Baseball has the white viewers, and the latin ones, it's the young black fan they are courting.

Comment

I think some of it is looking at age as well. The young people typically agree with the woke stuff. They're betting on viewership decades down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            It's not about bowing to conservatives, or libtards. It's about bowing to the black contingent, rather than the white one. Baseball has the white viewers, and the latin ones, it's the young black fan they are courting.
            That is another point that was brought up on the interview I heard yesterday. Extremely small percentage of Americans of African decent playing the sport and the Leagues are trying to boost that number. Not sure if this will help any. Culturally Basketball is number 1 and Football number 2 for that demographic.

Comment

That is another point that was brought up on the interview I heard yesterday. Extremely small percentage of Americans of African decent playing the sport and the Leagues are trying to boost that number. Not sure if this will help any. Culturally Basketball is number 1 and Football number 2 for that demographic.
              I'm sorry, but that theory seems a bit simplistic.

This move seems much more woke with its intentions. The jury is out on if these are brilliant moves and a major paradigm shift some are way out ahead on, possibly connected to a new order of things to come. Or, just stupid, skin deep, virtue signaling collectively known as "woke".

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                “Lots of people” agree with you so you must be right!? Wow. I can tell you that LOTS of people disagree and have actually researched the changes. Your “facts” are wrong. You got them from MSM. Do your research before posting next time... will save you from looking foolish.
                Would you expect anything different. That’s simply typical. Oh....and rumor has it that you have to show your...wait for it....your ID for MLB will call tickets. But I guess maybe democrats just walk up and tell them their name with no proof. Possibly their next idea will be that we all go by either “X” and “Y” rather than our names.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Game moved from a venue where the populace is approximately 50% black to Denver where it's 10% Black...Co requires ID to vote.

Brilliant!!
                  Yeah. That’s typical left idiocy. What a joke.

Comment

So they moved the game to Colorado who I'm told has more strict voter ID laws on the books and fewer early voting days than the new Georgia laws specify. I dunno if that's true but if so it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post

This move seems much more woke with its intentions. The jury is out on if these are brilliant moves and a major paradigm shift some are way out ahead on, possibly connected to a new order of things to come. Or, just stupid, skin deep, virtue signaling collectively known as "woke".

It has nothing to do with being woke.
                      It's about money.
                      When the fans don't come who is gonna make up the $$$ difference?

This administration.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        It has nothing to do with being woke.
                        It's about money.
                        When the fans don't come who is gonna make up the $$$ difference?

This administration.
                        Ok, better theory than trying to recruit new groups to your sport. Nationalizing sports is one of the paradigm shifts the far left would welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post

My vote is woke or fear of the woke mob.

Comment

It's all about control.

Comment

Working...
                            X