Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Zero Stop on Vortex PST Gen2?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Zero Stop on Vortex PST Gen2?????

Since I’m possibly one of the most impatient folks in the world and before I blow a gasket.....I could use some help on the basics of how to reset the zero stop on a Vortex Viper PST Gen2. I mounted the scope and bore sighted it. I didn’t do any of the things you see on the videos since I watched them and read the directions after the fact. I sighted it in with 4 shots and then decided to figure out how the thing works. I have been the 3x9x40mm kinda fella for 35 years so I’m not accustomed to this nice stuff. I loosened the screws and set the turret back to zero which is the zero stop. BUT the inner turret is on 5 and the outer turret, after setting the zero stop to zero, is on on 1 revolution. Should the outer turret be on zero and zero revolutions? If it wasn’t three acts of Congress to post a picture I would but....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8gB5ZlFgc"]Setting Vortex Gen II PST zero stop - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’ve watched all the videos. I guess my main question is should after sighting it in and setting the zero stop, should it show to be at the zero stop AND 0 revolutions?

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
        I’ve watched all the videos. I guess my main question is should after sighting it in and setting the zero stop, should it show to be at the zero stop AND 0 revolutions?

If you reset the turrents then yes

Comment

Working...
        X