Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I think it will do is there is going to be a lot of must watch football games . I think that is going to be awesome its going to be tough for anyone to go undefeated.

Comment

Football gauntlet????? Heck, it’s going to be a Baseball gauntlet. I for one cannot wait to see this unfold. The SEC is going to be full of great games weekly.

Comment

I’d like to see Texas and A&M play again. My first college game to attend in Austin was the game in 1994. I was 12 and it was a blast. I had been to a few Red River games before that, but I’ll always remember my first trip to DKR. My son is turning 12 in a few days, and I’d like to take him to see the game someday.
        Last edited by 2Lazy2P; 07-24-2021, 03:11 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I think Tech, TCU, and osu, will find a landing spot. I don’t really care about baylor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I have my doubts, Baylor has twice the enrollment and twice the alumni plus they just won a basketball championship so Baylor would find a landing spot before TCU but neither will.

Comment

The 80s were rough…

85-95

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH
              https://youtu.be/sVHv7EhqNMY?t=14

Hahahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                I have my doubts, Baylor has twice the enrollment and twice the alumni plus they just won a basketball championship so Baylor would find a landing spot before TCU but neither will.

I know, but basketball sucks and I hate Baylor.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  85-95

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I should have remembered that, my sister was in Austin for the early 90s…

Comment

I know, but basketball sucks and I hate Baylor.[emoji23]

Yeah they definitely wear the black hat, the school everybody loves to hate

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I hope everyone is having a lot of fun wrapping themselves in their school color and pointing fingers and yelling at they and them. The bottom line is this has nothing to do with school loyalty or conference loyalty or anything other than money. This is the first step in a trip that will end with 4 16 team conferences splitting off from the NCAA, for football and probably basketball. College football and basketball will be a professional program. Athletes will be paid employee's of the university and not students. They will have contracts and agents and be traded and bought like NFL and NBA players. Except for a few they won't care where they are except for who offers the best contract and when they leave there won't be any connection back to the program.

It's been this way at the AD and coaching level and up for a long time. The only color that matters is green and who has the most will determine who win's the most.

Welcome to the future folks, I for one am not excited where this is going and it has nothing to do with Texas joining the SEC.

Comment

not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH
                            https://youtu.be/sVHv7EhqNMY?t=14
                            Haha that’s a good one !

Comment

I'll be quite frank I think Tech, Baylor, TCU, KSU, OSU, and maybe ISU are SCREWED!
                              As much as they all despise Texas they have only ridden Texas' coattails for the last 50 years. Them being screwed is only because they all have very little to offer outside of UT.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                                Yeah they definitely wear the black hat, the school everybody loves to hate
                                Rape U did that to themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X