Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunt points from cubed to quarted this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I started adding Hagen to every hunt I put in for, I figured at the very least he is building up points for free. Hopefully his luck continues, he drew back to back youth hunts in his first two years of eligibility. Mason Mountain and Colorado Bend.
    How was that youth hunt at Colorado Bend? Went there for the first time a few weeks ago and that's a neat place.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
      She is only 3. I think that may be pushing it.
      Ah. I thought you said you were about to start entering her.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
        How was that youth hunt at Colorado Bend? Went there for the first time a few weeks ago and that's a neat place.

It was a blast. We didn't see a ton while hunting and it was pretty tough overall with fairly warm temps, but he killed the buck in my avatar during our evening hunt on day 2. It was the only deer we saw while in the blind. We hunted Compartment 3 near the parking lot for a trail called Cedar Chopper Loop.

Comment

For those with kids that are eligible, TYHP new website went live this morning as well.

They'll start adding hunts to the calendar as early as next week.
          Last edited by Chad C; 07-01-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Ah. I thought you said you were about to start entering her.

Sorry Shane, I was being a smart*****. I figure by age 5 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
              Sorry Shane, I was being a smart*****. I figure by age 5 for sure.
              I think 9 is the minimum age for the drawings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I think 9 is the minimum age for the drawings.

8 for TPWD, 9 for TYHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  8 for TPWD, 9 for TYHP.

Comment

Hilarious that everyone knew who you were talking about! [emoji23]

Right! That 34 year old "kid" should really stop posting and sharing all the exceptional and consecutive archery draw hunt successes. He's really upsetting some grown men on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                      Right! That 34 year old "kid" should really stop posting and sharing all the exceptional and consecutive archery draw hunt successes. He's really upsetting some grown men on the internet.
                      I don't think he's upsetting anyone. But you are proving his point.

Comment

I don't think he's upsetting anyone. But you are proving his point.

You're **** right he's proving a point. Several! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

So... cubing or quading? How are you guys even finding out?

Comment

I think some folks got their chain yanked with the rumor of loyalty points going from cubed to the fourth power.

Now has anyone else read how points are cubed under "Special Permit Categories", but not under "National Wildlife Refuge Hunts". That could be worth a call or email to TPWD.

The loyalty points page specifically notes no points are accrued for E-Postcard and USFS antlerless permits.

Comment

Hag, Mule deer and ducks are all I'm applying for this year. Rest will be standby. I'm not even going to apply for pronghorn. Well your odds just went up 9/zillion for that pronghorn tag. I bet your almost giddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                                I think some folks got their chain yanked with the rumor of loyalty points going from cubed to the fourth power.

Now has anyone else read how points are cubed under "Special Permit Categories", but not under "National Wildlife Refuge Hunts". That could be worth a call or email to TPWD.

The loyalty points page specifically notes no points are accrued for E-Postcard and USFS antlerless permits.
                                Very interesting that tpwd does not show cube points for national wildlife refuge hunts.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X