Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn’t know Greenville has an archery shop now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t know Greenville has an archery shop now.

Very cool. If they’d been in business there sooner I would’ve been a customer already. They have a good location along I-30. Hope they do well.
    Last edited by Katsaregood; 09-25-2021, 09:48 AM.

First I have heard of them.

Comment

Yeah it was a surprise seeing it there today.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
        First I have heard of them.
        Chris, that's Laurie Watson (Leroy) old shop. She sold it last year while it was still near Sulphur Springs. The new owner moved it to it's current location.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
          Chris, that's Laurie Watson (Leroy) old shop. She sold it last year while it was still near Sulphur Springs. The new owner moved it to it's current location.

Yep, it was in Wolfe City. Nice shop and same good guys working there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it used to be out by AberFoyle, down some gravel road. Had good service out there as well, just hard to find.
            I won't take my bow anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              Hadn’t heard that name either. We will stop by at some point to check them out. Still got my regular place to go.

Comment

Owner is a friend of mine, he also does heavy equipment work. Glad to have a good shop and range around here again.

Comment

I've only been once, but it was a great experience. The tech was very friendly and knowledgeable.
                  They carry a lot of different bow brands and have a good outdoor range.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Anxious to check it out!

Comment

Working...
                    X