Best rat bait/poison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best rat bait/poison?

I’ve had enough. Made the mistake of storing some corn and protein in my shop this year. In the process of building living quarters in one end….so there is some framed up walls,ceilings etc that I can’t access anymore. The *******s have literally took up residence!! I’ve tried trapping and glue boards with little success. Was really trying to avoid the poison route….Ready to drop the bomb on them!! What’s the best out there? And cats are NOT an option!

ive been using the Tomcat that comes in a bucket its little green bricks. I just throw them around the house in garage and barn etc. Especially where we store feed etc. I just throw them up under shelves etc where dogs and kids cant get to them. They seem to be doing the trick.

Comment

Why you yelling bro?

Comment

Easier to kill one cat later than 1,000 mice now.

Comment

That’s actually what I’m starting with…..but I feel I can do more if there is better out there. Warmed up today…..when I walked in shop I could smell rat pizz…..I’ve had enough! If it wasn’t metal I’d burn it down!!! I hate the bastages!!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
            ive been using the Tomcat that comes in a bucket its little green bricks. I just throw them around the house in garage and barn etc. Especially where we store feed etc. I just throw them up under shelves etc where dogs and kids cant get to them. They seem to be doing the trick.
            Use the same , but use bailing wire to anchor and keep them from carrying it off

Stand corrected I use Bromethalin Bait ( nerve agent over blood agent)
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-09-2021, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Farnam Just One Bite II 1.5-Ounce Pellet Packs, 86 Count on amazon is what I have been using AND IM WITH YA THEY ARE A PAIN !!!!!!! Tomcat works but someone on here mentioned Farnam and i do think it works better .

Comment

Just one bite

Comment

Make a T tube out of pvc

Can hang bars in one tube on a clothes hanger

Knocks em out

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                    Make a T tube out of pvc

Can hang bars in one tube on a clothes hanger

Knocks em out
                    This with Just One Bite bars

Comment

I use the glue traps with 3-4 pieces of dog food in the middle. It works great. The Tomcat blocks work great also but you have to watch it around dogs and cats. It will kill them.

Comment

Just one Bite!,

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                          I use the glue traps with 3-4 pieces of dog food in the middle. It works great. The Tomcat blocks work great also but you have to watch it around dogs and cats. It will kill them.
                          I get the boxes off Amazon or TSC that keep the bait safe from pets and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                            I get the boxes off Amazon or TSC that keep the bait safe from pets and kids.

Good way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Warfin?

Comment

Working...
                              X