X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Fishhead Supply Chain?

Don't want to get caught with bare shelves ala Biden

Supply Chain Question

Do I need to force Rustled Again {Matt} into going to help catch a batch of crappie

I am currently out and need to plan ahead if we need fish

TD

I have a fishing event at the end of February in Grapevine (Gaylord Texan). 200 lbs of farm raised channel catfish are yalls if someone will come get them. My donation to the cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      I have a fishing event at the end of February in Grapevine (Gaylord Texan). 200 lbs of farm raised channel catfish are yalls if someone will come get them. My donation to the cause!
      Jeff

Fine offer we will take

Sending a PM

Comment

I'm forced, when?

Comment

Amon Carter?

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
            Amon Carter?
            We will have a good batch of catfish and crappie for Bownanza

Yes we have to go fishing Rustled Again

Comment

Thanks to those of you who are fishing for the cause!!

Fish Heads all the way!!

Comment

Is that live weight, or AFTER you have cleaned and vacuum sealed them for us?

I will happily take 25 lbs of dressed catfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Is that live weight, or AFTER you have cleaned and vacuum sealed them for us?

I will happily take 25 lbs of dressed catfish.
                  Can you even eat fish anymore or can you pop your dentures in and chew a little?

Comment

Good on you Jeff. Nice donation to the cause.

Comment

I’m in again this year, I have all the fish we need in the freezer if something doesn’t work out with the catfish. I also have a double propane fryer, oil and whatever else we need as far as cooking.

Comment

Mighty nice of you FnD ! Thank you sir! Once a Fish Head, always a Fish Head.

As to the rest of you Fish Heads, we'll plan on final supplies when the new 2022 Forum is up and running. And the new thread starts. I'll get an inventory and supply list up then. Never hurts to have "stock on hand" either . Always fun to stock up on fish!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          I’m in again this year, I have all the fish we need in the freezer if something doesn’t work out with the catfish. I also have a double propane fryer, oil and whatever else we need as far as cooking.
                          Phillip

We will always cook up some of those fine crappie fillets you bring

TD

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Mighty nice of you FnD ! Thank you sir! Once a Fish Head, always a fish head
                            Indeed!

Comment

Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                              X