thieve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thieve

a SORRY PIECE OF POO came into my house and stole 2 rods 1 is not replaceable 3 piece green rod i dont believe they make them anymore both were green rods with 50 mgs,sad part it was most likely someone i know.....

I hate a thief! Sorry bud.

Looks like they stole all the periods in what should have been a paragraph and created one hell of a run on sentence.

Comment

Maybe they placed them all at the very end as a joke.

Comment

yea well you figured it out best i could do...

Comment

Pawn shops. It’s gonna be there. They can’t take it in and out it on the shelf. They must hold it sometimes 30 days. Then it goes out. Starting today start looking. You will find um.

Comment

yea ill go look now thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
              Pawn shops. It’s gonna be there. They can’t take it in and out it on the shelf. They must hold it sometimes 30 days. Then it goes out. Starting today start looking. You will find um.
              Pawn shops have always been a good place to find old penn spinning reels.

Last one I bought that was on a rod with popping cork and hook made me realize it was 100% not pawned by the owner. No one is taking a fully rigged setup in for sale.

Comment

Sorry to hear it Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  a SORRY PIECE OF POO came into my house and stole 2 rods 1 is not replaceable 3 piece green rod i dont believe they make them anymore both were green rods with 50 mgs,sad part it was most likely someone i know.....
                  Sorry to hear. Thats all they took?

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
                    I hate a thief! Sorry bud.

Looks like they stole all the periods in what should have been a paragraph and created one hell of a run on sentence.
                    that made me laugh out loud sir.

Comment

yea thats all ive noticed any ways im fairly certain i probably know them im down at the end of a long road to much sitting around they didnt take

Comment

Dang sorry to here that. Watch market place also tiger. They sell online there also. If you got pics I bet some folks could keep an eye out for thrm

Comment

Tiger I’m sorry this happened to you.

For the grammar comedians, Tiger suffered from a stroke and struggles with texting so a little grace goes a long way.

Comment

You need a camera system Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
                              Tiger I’m sorry this happened to you.

For the grammar comedians, Tiger suffered from a stroke and struggles with texting so a little grace goes a long way.
                              Hell i didn't have a stroke and we write the same sorry to hear about that tiger hopefully you find them

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X