No announcement yet.

Can we get a Fat People UPDATE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just completed a 12 week biggest loser competition at work. Started at 220 even and was 201.6 last week.
    I used the MyFitnessPal app to track my intake. Ate at least 5 times per day. I also quit dipping during that time. Man it was tough. My knees are too bad to exercise so overall I am happy with my results. I have about 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal but I plan on keeping the lifestyle change.

Comment

Im still fat but come along way. 60lbs down since my heaviest of 315lbs...

Currently not dropping much in lbs as I have switched mostly to resistance trying to tone and build a little.

The body transformation is crazy

Down from size 44 pants and triple *** shirts to size 36 pants and xl shirts

Eating right and working out. The easy way right =)

Hopefully the picture works

Comment

Jan 1 - 220 lbs. This morn, 222 lbs Soon, I will get off my lazy azz and do something. Keep me inspired guys

Comment

Congrats to all of you... 5 11 here at 195 trying to get to a fit 185... My problem is the low energy hard to get motivated to work out deal... Hope to jump on the exercise wanton with you guys...

Comment

5'6", November 28 last year at 249
            Friday weighed in at 215.

Just walking/jogging at least a half hour every night and doing core and weights four to five days a week, trying to keep my calories intake below 1,800/day.

I don't really have and end weight goal, just trying to make a lifestyle change and be a little healthier so I'm around long enough to see my kidddos grow up.

Comment

I wish I didn't like food so much. I think losing weight improves the quality of life. I honestly am not sure how much longer skinny people live. In some cases yes, in other cases I think it doesn't matter.

Comment

I'm in, starting today. 5'5" 210#. Water and eggwhite for breakfast, sure missed my breakfast taco and mexican coke breakfast, fruit for lunch instead of whataburger, and chicken for dinner as apposed to BBQ and Beer. I figure if I can get through a week of healthy eating, the rest will be easy. Going to start off this evening with some bike riding with my boy's, and ease my way into a work out plan. Wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by shinerbock View Post
                  Jan 1 - 220 lbs. This morn, 222 lbs Soon, I will get off my lazy azz and do something. Keep me inspired guys
                  The hardest part is getting your mind ready !
                  But once you finally make up your mind to do it, we got your back brother.

Im still plenty fat and still am 20lbs heavier than you right now !!!!

Jan1 - April 8 - Im down almost 30lbs !!!!

Comment

losing weight

I'm 6'3" feb 1 2013 I was 258 currently 240 I use the FitBit to help me stay motivated,

Had a set back a few weeks ago with a pinched nerve in my neck so I havent been walking as much but still watching what I eat.

usually Oatmeal for breakfast, salad for Lunch and something light for dinner.

I want to get down to 200 before I start laying on a few pounds of muscle to tone up.

Comment

Still fat......

Comment

5'9" 300 down from 340. I am stuck at 300 though. Just can't seem to get past that hump.

Comment

Working...
                        X