No announcement yet.

Baby formula ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is a pain. My 9 month old is nearly done with it praise the lord. It’s been tough the last few months, really bad right now, particularly in San Antonio. We have gone through 6 different formulas with her now, all due to availability. I managed to source enough wal mart brand to get her to 11 months. Will put her on whole milk at that point if we can’t find more to get her to the full 1 year.

Comment

People lining up at the stores before they open to buy it all and then resell it on street corners Like the ammo shortage.

Guess I should head to town more often so I'm not behind on the times....Nah!

Comment

Its bad we have had to start ordering it on Amazon and takes 2 to 3 weeks to deliver.. Sometimes we go to 5 or 6 places before we can find what we need.

Comment

It's bad, and I have twins. Buying it by the case when we can find it. Normally online somewhere.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

My friend in food sales said it’s not the actual products that are in short supply it’s the aluminum foil sealer that’s preventing many things from hitting the shelves.

Comment

My insurance covers formula luckily. $120 per 150 bottles of formula. We were definitely blessed when we had to have it.

Comment

Surprised this hasn’t popped up in the classified section…

Comment

I bet this stuff would work. Smells the same.
                  Attached Files

Comment

It's bad, but not terrible. We are able to stay a few weeks or so ahead by buying online through Wal Mart, Target, Amazon, and Similac. You definitely aren't able to just pick some up on your weekly grocery run.

Comment

Man that is rough. We are past that stage thankfully. It was heck when we were buying a keg every 5 days.

Comment

We aint got time to worry about baby food.....we need to approve billions more for Ukraine...so their govt employees can get paid and their pensions remain intact

Comment

It's bad, I have 4 month old twins both needing a special hypoallergenic formula for reflux. I have a pretty good stock pile as I got worried a month or so ago about the shortage and bought all I could find, but it's just one more STUPID thing to worry about.

Comment

Shouldn't be long now before we see it turn up in the classified wanting to trade for ammo.

Comment

I have a 5 month old granddaughter and they live in SC. I texted momma last night to see if she was good. Still have her on the tit, so they all good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                I have a 5 month old granddaughter and they live in SC. I texted momma last night to see if she was good. Still have her on the tit, so they all good!!!
                                That's good for her but how are all these pregnant men going to feed their babies

Comment

Working...
                                X