1500 acres in Zapata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1500 acres in Zapata

Electric/water/ up to 10 hunters....26k for ranch, contact Javier at javiermedina71@icloud.com...all the info I have on the place. Just got an email. Feel free to contact him for further details. Just passing info along. Have a good day

never hunted s tx always wanted to for those that have is 10 hunters crowed for 1500acs of s tx hunting land

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
      Electric/water/ up to 10 hunters....26k for ranch, contact Javier at javiermedina71@icloud.com...all the info I have on the place. Just got an email. Feel free to contact him for further details. Just passing info along. Have a good day
      Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
        never hunted s tx always wanted to for those that have is 10 hunters crowed for 1500acs of s tx hunting land

I wouldn't put ten on it personally but I guess it's up to group and deer #s...bow only I would think about it though, still prb wouldn't put 10 on it

Comment

3 to 4 Max would be better

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Agree but at 6500 a piece for 4 plus feed bill, that's not attainable for everyone

Comment

That is the number I was thinking 4 hunters would be about the max I would think

Comment

seems like a nice place; but wow on that 26k price. That price forces you to have too many hunters on the ranch. Good luck on your year!

Comment

1500 acres in Zapata

Never seen a landowner have a problem with putting less hunters on a place as long as his bottom line stays the same. Guys email said UP to 10....up to others to do their due diligence on the place, I'm just passing the info along in case someone wants to contact the guy, could be a great place for the right group....^^^^^17$ an acre isn't all that bad down there. Prb a little high without accommodations but from what I've seen and dealt with, there's usually some wiggle room for negotiations if the landowner likes you and your group too.
                  Last edited by Mossback; 03-03-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Agree but at 6500 a piece for 4 plus feed bill, that's not attainable for everyone
                    Agreed. I pay less than that for 7,000ac in Mexico

I was Just answering RRagan83 Question about the number of hunters. Not the price....

Comment

Agreed. I pay less than that for 7,000ac in Mexico

I was Just answering RRagan83 Question about the number of hunters. Not the price....

But your hunting in a 3rd world country, I would expect 3rd world prices ....Mx is a much cheaper option I agree with that but the moment you cross that border you lose all your rights, those rights are worth a lot to me so I hunt on this side of the river.

Comment

If it was closer I would get it all for myself. Much cheaper than buying 1500 acres.

Comment

But your hunting in a 3rd world country, I would expect 3rd world prices ....Mx is a much cheaper option I agree with that but the moment you cross that border you lose all your rights, those rights are worth a lot to me so I hunt on this side of the river.
                          O Boy..... Leave Your Truck Unlocked at Camp Then.... You are In the USA

No Argument From Me at All. Good Luck on Helping Find Hunters

Comment

O Boy..... Leave Your Truck Unlocked at Camp Then.... You are In the USA

No Argument From Me at All. Good Luck on Helping Find Hunters

I do leave it unlocked, always have a case of water in the back for em to take if they need or want it. I really could care less about getting hunters on the place, I don't know the guy I'm just passing along info so if someone wants to take a look they can. Theirs always guys looking for places. there's a lot more looking for lease threads versus this place is available threads. I'm allready locked up for this year with a 5 yr option for not much more than this, HF, introduced genetics, great accommodations, less people, blinds in place, so I figured I'd pass the info along. Good luck to you in OL' Mx, I used to bird hunting down there and loved it, no mas, it only takes one trip to screw you for a long time or forever for that matter..

Comment

Working...
                            X