I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    my private practice doctor had no issues giving me what i needed.
    Me too. The real life horror stories of Hospital Administration is getting scary. Grant it not all Doctors or Hospitals are the same though, but it makes you wonder especially in the older age classes how many where “treated” more along the lines of hospice

Comment

While I completely respect the opinion of the OP and am glad he is feeling better, I do feel that he is somewhat misguided in suggesting you cannot trust the medical field. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister SIL who are doctors, they all have had and suggest getting the vax. I go to church with around 10 doctors, who all have had and suggest getting the vax. The medical professionals only want to save your life.....period. There is no ulterior motive here. And while I am certainly not a fan of the current administration, it wasn't them who pushed for rapid development or deployment or approval.

IT WAS PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!! Feel free to google it or duck duck go it if you don't believe me. He was pro vax. He was the one who cleared the way for us to have these vaccines. So if you are going to blame a government official, you need to be sure and blame the right one. It was not Sleepy Joe or VP Sleeparound.

Please understand I believe the mandates or horrific and unconstitutional, but mandates have exactly zero to do with whether or not an effective vaccine can save your life. Those that are fighting against the mandates, I stand with them but I think they are using a lot of anecdotal science to prove points. Let's get through the pandemic then worry about fighting the big government control.

Lastly, the mistrust has to end. Its completely out of hand. You can't trust doctors, but you can trust the podcaster or social media "expert" who said ivermec is safer than a vaccine? You are trusting the conservative "Don Lemon" ILO actual doctors who went to med school.

I've got alot more to say, but I'll stop. Those of you who read this far, I appreciate it. I know those of you who disagree with me, I'm not going to change your mind, but I would ask that you at least start looking at the "why". Why would my doctor who I've trusted for years, suddenly want to harm me. Why do the people I listen to daily want me to not get the shot? Why can't I trust anyone anymore? Is it because they have done something harmful OR because I was told I couldn't.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kf03aggie View Post
        While I completely respect the opinion of the OP and am glad he is feeling better, I do feel that he is somewhat misguided in suggesting you cannot trust the medical field. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister SIL who are doctors, they all have had and suggest getting the vax. I go to church with around 10 doctors, who all have had and suggest getting the vax. The medical professionals only want to save your life.....period. There is no ulterior motive here. And while I am certainly not a fan of the current administration, it wasn't them who pushed for rapid development or deployment or approval.

IT WAS PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!! Feel free to google it or duck duck go it if you don't believe me. He was pro vax. He was the one who cleared the way for us to have these vaccines. So if you are going to blame a government official, you need to be sure and blame the right one. It was not Sleepy Joe or VP Sleeparound.

Please understand I believe the mandates or horrific and unconstitutional, but mandates have exactly zero to do with whether or not an effective vaccine can save your life. Those that are fighting against the mandates, I stand with them but I think they are using a lot of anecdotal science to prove points. Let's get through the pandemic then worry about fighting the big government control.

Lastly, the mistrust has to end. Its completely out of hand. You can't trust doctors, but you can trust the podcaster or social media "expert" who said ivermec is safer than a vaccine? You are trusting the conservative "Don Lemon" ILO actual doctors who went to med school.

I've got alot more to say, but I'll stop. Those of you who read this far, I appreciate it. I know those of you who disagree with me, I'm not going to change your mind, but I would ask that you at least start looking at the "why". Why would my doctor who I've trusted for years, suddenly want to harm me. Why do the people I listen to daily want me to not get the shot? Why can't I trust anyone anymore? Is it because they have done something harmful OR because I was told I couldn't.

Thanks.
        Exactly.

Comment

Some of yall are some real sheep and clowns! Straight up

I don't know anyone who is NOT overweight AND has taken Ivermectin who has been in the hospital or much less died from Covid. Including my 62 year old dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Ivermectin fix it? Apple flavor or regular?
            Always apple flavor pay $1 more and more critters

Comment

Thanks.
              What this thread really boils down too is misinformation spread from the get go on the vaccine at the HIGHEST level and the rejection of any non-patented treatment. Now toss in the scare tactics that have schools and individuals trying to mandate vaccination for prepubescent kids that have a higher likely hood of dieing from school violence and heart disease. We have people looking at true death rates per demographics, and call foul as they should.

There has been a consistent step back and step back on vaccination safety and effectiveness. Now are the %’s to a point where people should be alarmed, no outside of transmission rates and high risk death rates. It’s still effective at keeping you alive as a percentage,

The vaccine isn’t the only answer, it’s part of the answer. Vaccinated people still die from Covid.

First and for most we need to be honest about different demographic death rates
              We need to be honest about treatment option safety.
              We need to be honest about where the financial incentives are focused

When you have to have Congressional hearings over the safety, use and effectiveness of dexamethasone or other corticosteroids for Covid lung issues… there is a huge ISSUE, especially when testimony gets de-platformed. How many people died before it became “unblocked” and adopted?

And we need to be honest about how hospital employees are treating Covid and how it has or hasn’t evolved.

My best friend is a Physician as are many of my neighbors and friends also. My opinion is formed and comes from them.
              Last edited by Texans42; 09-17-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                Side note… I automatically get suspicious when people say “THE covid”
                I feel the same when they say the flu

Comment

Thanks.
                  First you need to understand that most are not saying they don't trust the doctor. They are saying they don't trust the information the doctor is receiving. There is a difference. I hope your family and friends in the medical field are truly trying to help people but that doesn't mean all are. And I believe most do still want to help people but many are being misled by those above them who only want to make money because the medical industry is BIG business and money comes first for them. Like you, most doctors and nurses are believing what they are told by those whom they've been taught to trust over the years and not questioning anything. I believe many are being misled. There is nothing wrong with questioning information, especially when things you see don't quite add up. This is where mistrust is born.

Second, I already addressed this in a previous post but I'll say it again. We all know Trump pushed for the vaccine to be developed. I and many others disagreed with it then and still do. NO ONE IS SAYING HE DIDN'T!But make no mistake, we all know who's pushing, no who's forcing, the vaccines on the public. IT'S SLEEPY JOE AND THE HO. NOT TRUMP! You can't blame Trump for that. If you can't see that then your credibility is lost.

As far as who I can or can't trust isn't based on who told me I couldn't. It's based on the contradictions I continually see around me and from those I once trusted. Trust isn't continually given because it was once given. It's continually earned by continual trustworthy behavior. Look at ivermectins track record vs the vaccines. They speak for themselves. Ivermectin has had very little adverse effects over billions of doses administered over decades of use. Covid vaccines have not.
                  But as you said, for those of YOU who disagree, I will not change your mind but I would at least ask you to start looking at the "why". Why would my doctor who I've trusted for years suddenly want me to take a vaccine that has not been thru the years of trials and FDA approval that other vaccines throughout history have been required to pass first? Why would they not be willing to use therapeutics and cite those same requirements as the reason? That's a contradiction. Why is our current Admin contradicting themselves with every single action they take. Congress exempt from vaccine mandate, why? Illegal immigration not vetted or needing vaccine mandates but US citizens are, why? My doctor prescribed aspirin for covid symptoms but not willing to prescribe ivermectin. Neither have been tested for use on Covid but have virtually the same safety record. Why?
                  When people say one thing and do another, their integrity suffers and trust is lost. I didn't just hear a podcast and decide that guys right, I'll stop trusting everyone because he said so. I don't need anyone else's opinion on whether I shouldn't trust someone same as I don't need your opinion on whether I should. Integrity is the ability to be constant and true. When contradiction is introduced, integrity suffers. Integrity earns my trust. What earns yours?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                    What this thread really boils down too is misinformation spread from the get go on the vaccine at the HIGHEST level and the rejection of any non-patented treatment. Now toss in the scare tactics that have schools and individuals trying to mandate vaccination for prepubescent kids that have a higher likely hood of dieing from school violence and heart disease. We have people looking at true death rates per demographics, and call foul as they should.

There has been a consistent step back and step back on vaccination safety and effectiveness. Now are the %’s to a point where people should be alarmed, no outside of transmission rates and high risk death rates. It’s still effective at keeping you alive as a percentage,

The vaccine isn’t the only answer, it’s part of the answer. Vaccinated people still die from Covid.

First and for most we need to be honest about different demographic death rates
                    We need to be honest about treatment option safety.
                    We need to be honest about where the financial incentives are focused

When you have to have Congressional hearings over the safety, use and effectiveness of dexamethasone or other corticosteroids for Covid lung issues… there is a huge ISSUE, especially when testimony gets de-platformed. How many people died before it became “unblocked” and adopted?

And we need to be honest about how hospital employees are treating Covid and how it has or hasn’t evolved.

My best friend is a Physician as are many of my neighbors and friends also. My opinion is formed and comes from them.
                    Honesty. What a concept!
                    I wonder where we would be now if this would have been the cornerstone of this whole "pandemic"? Trust would certainly have never been an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscott1112 View Post
                      Out of curiosity and nothing more, has anybody else's doctor besides mine prescribed ivermectin? Ivermectin, a steroid for inflation (lungs), and a z-pack to boost immune response was what he recommended. Everybody's response will be different but symptoms lasted 2 days for me and weakness for maybe five w/ out the vaccine. I'm 44 with decent fitness.
                      Your Dr and mine must be sleeping together, She prescribed the same as yours

Comment

Thanks.
                        I guess you missed the part where I said I was vax'd back in February so most of what you wrote doesn't pertain to me.

But, why would you trust the medical profession when their remedy for a positive covid test is "rest", nothing more?

My pregnant SIL tested positive and was sent home to rest. Guess what, her condition went down hill in a couple of days and she entered the hospital. They put her on oxygen and she developed pneumonia. They sent her to another hospital where it looked like she was going to die and they took the baby 6 weeks early. Now, both she and the baby are doing well. But, her husband, who is a nurse and works with covid patients and seen them die, thought she was a goner. And, these fools still rejected ivermectin and zinc. Here, he thinks she's gonna die but still is drunk on the kool aid and doesn't administer ivermectin.

So, yeah, I don't trust the medical profession when it comes to the covid.

Comment

Trust the medical community? Really!?

The same community reporting auto accident deaths, cancer, and many other's as covid death's.

From the hypocritical oath to a necessary evil......

Same ole, same ole, follow the money is the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Think about it this way.... Nobody has had the flu this year Or any other cold/bug. Everything is COVID. (Except it isnt...)
                            My wife just had the flu. It was wonderful to hear that diagnosis I was worried it was all a made up virus that disappeared once Covid was revealed

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              First you need to understand that most are not saying they don't trust the doctor. They are saying they don't trust the information the doctor is receiving. There is a difference. I hope your family and friends in the medical field are truly trying to help people but that doesn't mean all are. And I believe most do still want to help people but many are being misled by those above them who only want to make money because the medical industry is BIG business and money comes first for them. Like you, most doctors and nurses are believing what they are told by those whom they've been taught to trust over the years and not questioning anything. I believe many are being misled. There is nothing wrong with questioning information, especially when things you see don't quite add up. This is where mistrust is born.

Second, I already addressed this in a previous post but I'll say it again. We all know Trump pushed for the vaccine to be developed. I and many others disagreed with it then and still do. NO ONE IS SAYING HE DIDN'T!But make no mistake, we all know who's pushing, no who's forcing, the vaccines on the public. IT'S SLEEPY JOE AND THE HO. NOT TRUMP! You can't blame Trump for that. If you can't see that then your credibility is lost.

As far as who I can or can't trust isn't based on who told me I couldn't. It's based on the contradictions I continually see around me and from those I once trusted. Trust isn't continually given because it was once given. It's continually earned by continual trustworthy behavior. Look at ivermectins track record vs the vaccines. They speak for themselves. Ivermectin has had very little adverse effects over billions of doses administered over decades of use. Covid vaccines have not.
                              But as you said, for those of YOU who disagree, I will not change your mind but I would at least ask you to start looking at the "why". Why would my doctor who I've trusted for years suddenly want me to take a vaccine that has not been thru the years of trials and FDA approval that other vaccines throughout history have been required to pass first? Why would they not be willing to use therapeutics and cite those same requirements as the reason? That's a contradiction. Why is our current Admin contradicting themselves with every single action they take. Congress exempt from vaccine mandate, why? Illegal immigration not vetted or needing vaccine mandates but US citizens are, why? My doctor prescribed aspirin for covid symptoms but not willing to prescribe ivermectin. Neither have been tested for use on Covid but have virtually the same safety record. Why?
                              When people say one thing and do another, their integrity suffers and trust is lost. I didn't just hear a podcast and decide that guys right, I'll stop trusting everyone because he said so. I don't need anyone else's opinion on whether I shouldn't trust someone same as I don't need your opinion on whether I should. Integrity is the ability to be constant and true. When contradiction is introduced, integrity suffers. Integrity earns my trust. What earns yours?

Preach it brother!..My thoughts EXACTLY!!^^^

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                                The vax couldn't have possibly contributed to your mild symptoms, could it??
                                Outlook, I highly doubt that a vax 7 months old would give me symptoms now.

Comment

Working...
                                X