Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      If you know someone that has died of it they were not pretending.
      Not sure if this statement is prophetic or humor. I will add that there are very few people who die and live to tell about it!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        Not sure if this statement is prophetic or humor. I will add that there are very few people who die and live to tell about it!
        I know one. My good friend accidentally electrocuted himself, next thing he knew he was standing over his body looking down and he heard a voice behind him turned around and it was his mom, grandma and great grandma.(who are all passed away) His mom said it's not your time and you need to go and take care of your family.

This happened like 20 years ago, fast forward to today. He daughter who has three kids to three different guy's and is addicted to heroin. He now has full custody of the three kids and is a born again Christian.

Side note: I use to tell him about Jesus and he would tell me that's nothing but fairytales. Two days after the accident he called me and the first words out of his mouth were you were right. Praise the Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          I know one. My good friend accidentally electrocuted himself, next thing he knew he was standing over his body looking down and he heard a voice behind him turned around and it was his mom, grandma and great grandma.(who are all passed away) His mom said it's not your time and you need to go and take care of your family.

This happened like 20 years ago, fast forward to today. He daughter who has three kids to three different guy's and is addicted to heroin. He now has full custody of the three kids and is a born again Christian.

Side note: I use to tell him about Jesus and he would tell me that's nothing but fairytales. Two days after the accident he called me and the first words out of his mouth were you were right. Praise the Lord
          I also had a Radicle Salvation yes I look back in my life and remember people
          Witnessing to me and I Did not want to hear it!!
          But they were right!
          Remember that the Word of God says in
          1 Corinthians 1:18 NLT
          [18] The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.
          Have a blessed day

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
            I had AIDS for a week once.
            Bwahahaha!

Comment

Don’t trust the medical profession. That’s such an ignorant thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                  sorry, but when their prescription for covid is "go home, take some aspirin, drink some water, and get some rest," it doesnt sit well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
                    The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?

Pot meet kettle.

You talk about mis-information and immediately refer to the third most influential drug in the world as veterinary medicine? The irony…..

Monoclonal antibodies where being used with success before the vaccine hit the streets.

My best friend and doctor submitted his own emergency approval to the FDA for an antibody infusion on the Stem Side. Mayo Clinic is now running trials. He lectures around the world.

He isn’t an employee doctor, he is private practice. His thoughts and numbers on ivermectin both local and when combined with other doctors (he works with world wide) is pretty impressive. Especially when you factor in how safe the drug is. There really is no done side to the generic drug.

You can be as dismissive as much as you want, you can claim anecdotal all day, as the death rate for Covid are not a high percentage until you pass the 60 mark. 77% of all deaths are 65 or older per the CDC.

the vaccine still has risks, if your age or other issues matches the high risk groups then the vaccine risks are nullified, and should be taken.

People have still died while being vaccinated so it or ivermectin aren’t a fail safe, but from a safety perspective ivermectin actually has the vaccine beat. Why can’t both be used?

In a nut shell under doctor’s supervision ivermectin and something like doxycycline should absolutely be in the arsenal. Yet it’s not via 99.9% of hospital administrators because of propagandist such as yourself that can’t do any background research on a drug, or the drugs patented cousins that under FDA review for Covid.
                    Last edited by Texans42; 09-17-2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      sorry, but when their prescription for covid is "go home, take some aspirin, drink some water, and get some rest," it doesnt sit well with me.
                      As it should but that’s employee vs private practice. Private practice doesn’t stay around long if you sux at your job.
                      Last edited by Texans42; 09-17-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                        As it should but that’s employee vs private practice.
                        my private practice doctor had no issues giving me what i needed.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                          Did this ever get answered? I was under the impression you had to qualify/test positive before you got the antibody infusion.

Is that not the case?
                          Do you want to cash pay out of pocket, if yes then why not? With that said you can get take home test for $20 at cvs

Comment

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?[/QUOTE]

REALLY??? What planet have you been on the last couple of weeks? I’m pretty sure King Biden said all unvaccinated people are the problem and dictated that vaccines are mandated and not an option…pfft!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
                              The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?
                              REALLY??? What planet have you been living on the last couple of weeks? I’m pretty sure King Biden said unvaccinated people were the problem and made vaccines mandatory…pffft!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                Last Feb, 2021, I got the vax with the best information available at the time. So, the dummies who thought I was anti vax are wrong.
                                The vax couldn't have possibly contributed to your mild symptoms, could it??

Comment

Working...
                                X