No announcement yet.

New Personal Best, Blanco County P&Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on an absolute stud man! Hopefully I can run into one like that. Awesome deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks fellas, lots of hard work has gone into this place the last several years. More feed than I care to remember and that initial hurdle of establishing multiple age classes of bucks all on a relatively small low fence hill country place can sometimes feel a little overwhelming. We have finally started to see and take some nice deer but I didn't think a deer in the 50's was going to happen for a few more years. That's exactly why we do it though!

Comment

Hell of a buck, Congrats!

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome. Congrats. 👊🏼

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
                Thanks fellas, lots of hard work has gone into this place the last several years. More feed than I care to remember and that initial hurdle of establishing multiple age classes of bucks all on a relatively small low fence hill country place can sometimes feel a little overwhelming. We have finally started to see and take some nice deer but I didn't think a deer in the 50's was going to happen for a few more years. That's exactly why we do it though!

If you don't mind me asking what ranch are you hunting. I also hunt in blanco county on the Stewart ranch.

Comment

Working...
                X