London Broil Recipes/Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Broil Recipes/Tips

Anyone got anything? I've got one I need to cook... a search didn't turn up much.

Thanks!

Never heard of her. I don’t do anything with France

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7_oVMPLYw"]London Broil on Grill | London Broil Recipe on Big Green Egg - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        Anyone got anything? I've got one I need to cook... a search didn't turn up much.

Thanks!
        A London Broil isn’t exactly a particular cut of meat. It is usually something like a top round but in any case, a large tough piece of meat.

As such it has the be dealt with as any other shoe leather which like brisket, can be great if treated correctly. Maybe think of it as a brisket from the other end of the cow and with less fat. Smoke it for several hours like a brisket, marinate it and roast it in an oven, use for beef stew, cut up and make Carne Guisada, etc.

I have used it for stews, roasts and carne guisada. Whatever you do, treat it like another ofv the tougher cuts of beef.

Comment

grind it up

Comment

Brine it in soy sauce and your favorite steak seasoning overnite.... Reverse sear that joker on your pellet grill.... Leave it pretty rare.

Comment

Perfect for jerkey!

Comment

Get you some Dales Marinade. Pour half the bottle in a bowl and mix in 2 TBSP of honey, 2 TBSP red pepper flakes, 2TBSP fine chopped fresh rosemary. Put roast in ziploc, pour marinade over and let sit in fridge for 4 hours, but not much over. Remove roast, and pat dry. Lightly brush with oil and season with fresh black pepper. Grill hot and fast to internal of 125 degrees. Pull and rest for 10 minutes. Slice 1/8" thick strips across the grain.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                  Get you some Dales Marinade. Pour half the bottle in a bowl and mix in 2 TBSP of honey, 2 TBSP red pepper flakes, 2TBSP fine chopped fresh rosemary. Put roast in ziploc, pour marinade over and let sit in fridge for 4 hours, but not much over. Remove roast, and pat dry. Lightly brush with oil and season with fresh black pepper. Grill hot and fast to internal of 125 degrees. Pull and rest for 10 minutes. Slice 1/8" thick strips across the grain.
                  This

Comment

Working...
                  X