No announcement yet.

Texasbowhunter.com Blanco County Season-long Live Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thought crossed my mind…but that’s a LOT of eyes to sneak up on! LOL!

They ended up working their collective way back into the cedars at 11 while cows came to my tree. I used that as opportunity to back out and grab some lunch. I’m getting ready to head back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congrats to Hannah on her first Solo hunt success. That is awesome. I know the camera picks up a lot of sound, but it sounded in both of the videos like she might need some moleskin or felt added to her rest. Just an observation, but it may have just been her drawing back close to the camera.

Comment

A young axis doe just walked under the tree north of me at about 40, then circled around to the west and back toward creek. No shot opportunity.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
          Congrats to Hannah on her first Solo hunt success. That is awesome. I know the camera picks up a lot of sound, but it sounded in both of the videos like she might need some moleskin or felt added to her rest. Just an observation, but it may have just been her drawing back close to the camera.

Both are correct. She does need some moleskin. She’s also wearing a wireless mic with the gain turned up, so it really amplifies any sound. But; we definitely need to eliminate that sound.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

My Flickr Photos

Comment

This has been a great thread! Good luck Mikey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Less selfies more shooting! [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                  Less selfies more shooting! [emoji51]

I second…

Less talking, more kill shots![emoji23]

Comment

It was a slow evening yesterday. LOL!

The westerly winds aren’t ideal for most of our setups. This morning’s forecast is WSW. I decided to hunt the Quad that Casey and I set up a couple of weekends ago. It SHOULD be ok for W and SW.

Like the Elbow, there is no feeder here, so hopefully I can direct traffic with hand corn (and a little sweet feed! )

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice way to go Hannah!

Comment

Hannah your video was greatness. Especially the end. Atta girl. You crack me up.

Comment

Casey, I hope you get a chance to use that Coleman reflector this year.

Congratulations to Hannah.

Great thread.

Comment

Is the place yall are hunting on the river? I might possibly be hunting in the next pasture.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              Is the place yall are hunting on the river? I might possibly be hunting in the next pasture.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                              We border the river for a short distance on the south end of the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                Casey, I hope you get a chance to use that Coleman reflector this year.

Congratulations to Hannah.

Great thread.
                                Maybe tonight my daughter and I can put it to use!! We are headed out for another hunt in this stupid heat!

Comment

Working...
                                X