Ptsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    Uncle Sam is sending me on a little trip to hot sandy ****ty little country in about 7 months. Other than 114' temps, not seeing my kids is what I hate about it.
    Keep your head down brother. If you need anything care pkg wise or anything at all. Shoot me a pm with your address once you get there and I will help where I can.

Thank you all for the support and kind words and for putting all of this information out there. I generally use hunting and fishing for my therapy but haven't been able to go hunting much since I can't afford a lease so fishing it is for now.

God Bless all of you.

Comment

To all my brothers and sisters who are Vets, my time in was a booze cruise compared to what most you saw and did. Can't comprehend what you went through or are going through. But, always willing to share my ears and my beers. Don't suffer alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
        Keep your head down brother. If you need anything care pkg wise or anything at all. Shoot me a pm with your address once you get there and I will help where I can.

Thank you all for the support and kind words and for putting all of this information out there. I generally use hunting and fishing for my therapy but haven't been able to go hunting much since I can't afford a lease so fishing it is for now.

God Bless all of you.
        Thanks Sir. I'll let y'all know when the departure date gets closer. But I've got dates and I'm on the roster is all I can say.

Comment

Keepin my head up has saved me more than “keeping it down” because I could see what I needed to see.

Goodluck JMh05

For all of those with PTSD, get busy living, or get busy dying. Its the truth of the matter first hand.

Comment

I saw combat, buddy’s die, and taken lives and for years I thought people who had PTSD were FOS because I didn’t have problems after separating. Well, that was until I held my child’s lifeless body in my arms. That is an image I will never be able to shake, that wakes me up as well as keeps me up. I learned first hand PTSD comes in many flavors, not just combat.

Micheal

Comment

You are correct, may God help you.

Comment

I’m have it and treat it with large amounts of beer. Not the right way but it keeps me going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those who would like to give back and support our hero’s in need. Support The 6th Annual 22Kill Ride.
                  Me and my club be in attendance and I would like to encourage all TBH bikers in the north Texas area to join us.
                  It’s a good ride for a great cause.
                  Even if you don’t ride, come out and enjoy the festivities and give back to those who put everything on the line for you.

May God Bless our troops.

You might think that you're redneck
                  But I'm rednecker than you

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                    Thanks Sir. I'll let y'all know when the departure date gets closer. But I've got dates and I'm on the roster is all I can say.
                    Sounds good brother.

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    I saw combat, buddy’s die, and taken lives and for years I thought people who had PTSD were FOS because I didn’t have problems after separating. Well, that was until I held my child’s lifeless body in my arms. That is an image I will never be able to shake, that wakes me up as well as keeps me up. I learned first hand PTSD comes in many flavors, not just combat.

I would not wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy

Micheal
                    Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    For those who would like to give back and support our hero’s in need. Support The 6th Annual 22Kill Ride.
                    Me and my club be in attendance and I would like to encourage all TBH bikers in the north Texas area to join us.
                    It’s a good ride for a great cause.
                    Even if you don’t ride, come out and enjoy the festivities and give back to those who put everything on the line for you.

May God Bless our troops.

You might think that you're redneck
                    But I'm rednecker than you

Riding always helps forgetting everything and just enjoying the moment. Unfortunately I had to sell my bike last year to help cover bills and miss it terribly. One of these days Ill be able to get back up on 2 wheels and ride again.

Glad to be apart of a group of guys like we have here. Its good to know other men that share the same faith. God Bless you brothers

Comment

Yepp true that
                      Since I got a service dog it’s been a ton better for me and my family

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                        Yepp true that
                        Since I got a service dog it’s been a ton better for me and my family

I have been considering that but I can't take a service dog to my place of business and since they are with you 24/7 that rules that option out for now.

Comment

You are not alone! There are a lot of us that deal with the same thing! I've struggled for over a decade now, hunting and the outdoors is my medicine!

Comment

Originally posted by jstamps50 View Post
                            You are not alone! There are a lot of us that deal with the same thing! I've struggled for over a decade now, hunting and the outdoors is my medicine!

Absolutely agree. I believe it's one of the best medicines right there next to riding a motorcycle on a long vacant winding road.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                              I have been considering that but I can't take a service dog to my place of business and since they are with you 24/7 that rules that option out for now.

That’s true I have mine with me everywhere
                              It is hard for most who can’t have them

Comment

If I could find a job that pays what I make or more and would allow me to have a service dog I would for sure have one.

Comment

Working...
                                X