UTV Price after dealer charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV Price after dealer charges

Is it normal nowadays for a dealer to tack on $4-5k to the msrp?

Just got quoted this on a new Kawasaki Mule.

My last one was a 2014 and it only cost me about $800 in fees.

Thanks in advance.

I just purchased a new Can am defender from Justin, about 3 months ago. no crazy fees other than the norm.
    4-5 k sounds pretty high to me.

Comment

I bought a mule in Galveston 6 months or so ago and it was 3k in added bs

Comment

Just bought a can am defender this morning from Justin and no crazy fees out of the ordinary and extremely easy to work with. Whole process took tops 15 minutes. In and out. Highly recommend giving him a shout

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
          Just bought a can am defender this morning from Justin and no crazy fees out of the ordinary and extremely easy to work with. Whole process took tops 15 minutes. In and out. Highly recommend giving him a shout
          Justin is a great guy to work with. Never met him but we handled the whole transaction via phone/email/text. I bought a Ranger from him last year. I also recommend giving him a chance.

Comment

Yeah I choked on my drink when they gave me the number. $21.5k on a $16k buggy.

Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll give Justin a shout.

Comment

Please dont do it and out the sorry *******s.

Comment

Local dealer ad showed a plain jane ATV at $6900. I asked what the "out the door price" was. $9200. A 32% increase over MSRP. It inlcuded delievery fee, assembly fee, some BS paperwork fee, then state tax, and license fee.

Comment

Working...
                X