What to invest in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    This won’t be a very popular opinion I’m sure but while this economy is so volatile with idiots in full control I believe cash, safe cash is king. Even if it’s buried in a jar.
    I'm putting / adding some of my safe paper cash into the older silver currency...dimes, quarters & such. I've been reading some shtf novels from various authors & they interestingly enough discuss that cash was initially king (with economical collapse) but eventually became worthless & then the barter system came into play.

After some time when the recovery started back, it was the old silver coins & ammo that became the common currencies...figured it wouldn't hurt to add a little precious metal, albeit late in the game w/ the ole hindsight & all.

Comment

Invest in Apartment complexes
      I sell them for a living PM me!

Comment

Solid companies that have dropped 15% to 20% or so. they be back. Buy low and hold

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I'm putting / adding some of my safe paper cash into the older silver currency...dimes, quarters & such. I've been reading some shtf novels from various authors & they interestingly enough discuss that cash was initially king (with economical collapse) but eventually became worthless & then the barter system came into play.

After some time when the recovery started back, it was the old silver coins & ammo that became the common currencies...figured it wouldn't hurt to add a little precious metal, albeit late in the game w/ the ole hindsight & all.
          yes, I agree. A few years ago I bought 90% silver, lots of it. What books have you been reading, I might pick up one or two.

Comment

Patriots was a good read by James Wesley rawles...

Comment

Stocks. Getting cheaper every day

Comment

VTI and chill.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get Tulips plants?

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                    VTI and chill.
                    Yup, set it and forget it!

Comment

Working...
                    X