jj watt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jj watt

looks like it could be over for the once great one.

SO what happened?

Comment

injured again?

shocked face!!

Comment

Those guys take a freakin beating every Sunday. Body can only hold up for so long. Some can take it longer than others and some are just injury prone. He is/was one of the most dominant players to ever play, but he had a hard time staying on the field.

Comment

That guy is going to be crippled like Earl Campbell in 20 years or less.

Comment

LOL, he peaked in college at WI. We got the best years out of him!

Like the dude. He will land somewhere good if he is done. He's too smart and personable not to, like Strahan.

Comment

no doubt, the battle in the trenches is real and they take a crazy beating not only in games but in practices too. no one has to work harder to make things happen in football than a d lineman.
              Watt had an incredible run and what i can guarantee is that he is really hurt if he isn't playing.

Comment

ahh shucks

Comment

I have never seen a defensive player stand out so much in a game, with the possible exception of Lawrence Taylor. JJ has been a beast among beasts, and done it with class, humility, and integrity. What a great dude, and what a fantastic football player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I have never seen a defensive player stand out so much in a game, with the possible exception of Lawrence Taylor. JJ has been a beast among beasts, and done it with class, humility, and integrity. What a great dude, and what a fantastic football player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    ^^^^ This. I don't know all the ends and outs about him but sure seems like if everyone in the NFL was like him the whole league would vastly benefit.

Looks like shoulder surgery from reports.

Comment

Father Time is undefeated.

Comment

These players sure take a real beating. The extra game that has meaning just adds to it. IMO these guys all could use at least 4 bye weeks in the season.

Comment

Torn labrum, bicep tendon and rotator cuff. I'd say he's out for the season. Hate to see it

Comment

Career might be over with, he was a 1 man wrecking crew, the greatest I have ever seen for a span of about 3-4 years no one even came close. I guess the Texans finally made a good call on cutting him loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              injured again?

shocked face!!
                              I hate to say it but, this right here. Once a good one, but now just injury prone. Every season it’s something.

He was great in all aspects of the game at one time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X