Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What broadhead will fit these arrows?

Hey gang -

I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot these arrows my wife bought me. She got me Easton Axis Nano's at 9.5gpi. They're cut to 27.5" with these no-show screw in inserts. Nothing I can find will fit them.

These are them, but I don't think I have the HIT inserts.

Deep six I bet . I have Easton injections that are deep six look online put in deep six broadhead it will show what they have available. I’m shooting the NAP Killzones

Comment

They also make a outsert that will screw in there you can use to make it the regular thread broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        They also make a outsert that will screw in there you can use to make it the regular thread broadhead.
        Hoss - does the outsert expand the diameter of the arrow, if you know? I want to be careful about not being able to pull it out of my block.....ask me how I figured that one out..

Comment

Originally posted by LiftAndShoot View Post
          Hoss - does the outsert expand the diameter of the arrow, if you know? I want to be careful about not being able to pull it out of my block.....ask me how I figured that one out..
          I honestly don’t know about that I just got the deep six broadhead

Comment

Standard Easton axis shouldn’t take a deep 6 broadhead. It should be a standard thread, possible that the inserts weren’t installed properly? The deep 6 insert goes into the injection which is a 4mm shaft. The axis is a 5mm shaft

Comment

Working...
            X