This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    i personally believe it falls 100% on o, you bust it in 2 a days you have a minute sample to showcase yourself and be surrounded with ready team members/coaches/etc to best highlight your abilities. All the while your “leader” has turned your work area into tinder dates, and more worried about wetting his noodle. Than getting you an your team ready to make the best case for the next level to want you. Once o lost priority the players said forget you imo once the ship started to sink their allegiance to him left and rightfully so imo.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    lol . .

Comment

Huh huh huh....he said noodle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Who wins if they played this Saturday ....Texas A&M or Texas??

Neutral field, lets say @ The Death Star...
        Texas for sure…..haven’t you heard? We are playing with QB2!!

Comment

Texas has shown me no reason to believe they should be favored over TAMU.

Comment

A&M should win on paper but you never know in that or any other rivalry game.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Clemson had much higher expectations (#1 in some polls) beginning the season and, arguably, an even bigger fall. They are certainly the biggest attraction in their state. I'd guess they have more out-of-state kids that have no bond with the program other than a chance to win titles and develop a pro career.

It's just an observation that I find a little odd given Louisiana kids' perceived love for the LSU program.

Also you have a coach in place for next year, that’s just as vested in making your value as high as possible. O is leaving and his antics have caught up to him… comparing the situations isn’t really the same IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by altabonita View Post
                I have been to every Baylor game including KU and I am not near as optimistic as you are. Baylor played a great first half against ISU. The rest of the season has been decent but not great. I doubt Baylor is really the 16th best team in the nation. Having said all that, I hope Baylor beats UT but I won't be surprised if Texas has an all gas no brakes day.
                After the BYU game I have a lot more confidence in both sides of the ball. It was the offense that has slowed us down like the 1st half in Stillwater.

Where are your seats? We come down from Irving for every home game plus attend most of the away games so we will have to try and catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                  Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Agree, you just never know when it comes to these types of games.

Comment

That’s why betting on CFB is a quick way to lose $$$!!! Every Saturday morning is a new day and it’s anybody’s game!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                      I don't even know who Texas is. It is like a surprise every game, hell every quarter.

Comment

Or...the #1 guy may fall below the expectations of the coaching staff (and fan base) and be replaced. Especially a freshman with zero starts. See Texas and Oklahoma.

The obvious difference here is that the Texas and OU coaches picked a QB, then changed their mind, while the TAMU coaches picked a QB and then had no choice but to adjust.

But don't let little facts get in the way of a good Aggie bashing

And dear 8lb 6oz newborn baby Jesus, PLEASE let TAMU meet up with one of these two teams in a bowl game this year. PLEASE.

Comment

And I won't offer even a hypothetical prediction until he makes it a home & home instead of neutral field!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

You first. Everybody else is biased!
                            I think it would be a great game but A&M would pull away in the 3rd/4th quarter for a 2 TD win.

Comment

We’re not your rival, remember?

Comment

And I won't offer even a hypothetical prediction until he makes it a home & home instead of neutral field!
                                Lol had to be neutral although not sure if UT's home field advantage is equal to A&M's. I think i have A&M winning at all 3 locations but maybe closer game in ATX.

Comment

Working...
                                X