Got the itch for a new recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the itch for a new recurve

Thinking I’m gonna want a 58” bow for better maneuvering inside a pop up.

My draw length is only about 25”.

Was thinking about something along the lines of a Bear Grizzly or a Martin Black Mamba.

Right now I’m happy with my satori but even with new limbs I will only be at 60” overall, currently at 62”

Any ideas, advice or suggestions are certainly appreciated.

I've seen a number of short Bob Lee's for sale lately. Seems like a 58" or even a 52" once.
    Most guys just don't like the finger pinch, but with your 25" draw it would be less of a problem.

Facebook group Bob lee bows Fan Club has them pop up fairly regular. Another good place is on the Leatherwall classified page, or Tradtalk.

Comment

I'm pretty impressed with the speed of my Martin Mamba.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got just what you need. A stalker 54” recurve with 60” Longbow limbs also. The recurve is 42# @ 26” and the Longbow is 45# @ 28”. I have it posted on the classified section.

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
          I’ve got just what you need. A stalker 54” recurve with 60” Longbow limbs also. The recurve is 42# @ 26” and the Longbow is 45# @ 28”. I have it posted on the classified section.
          Is it left handed?

Comment

If you are interested in trying a different bow I have a brand new left handed SAS maverick 50# at 28inch I would sell for 50 bucks. They are normally 189. Its a 60 inch bow but the design looks suspiciously similar to the mamba but it is not black. Long story but I bought it by mistake thinking it was right handed but could not return because it was an open box deal, I have since bought the right hand version and like it. You can look them up on Amazon. They get decent reviews. It was missing a string and rest but I have them now to go with it.

Comment

If you happen to have a 17” Bob Lee riser, I have like new limbs that will make a 58” bow. They are 44# @ 28”. (Made for a short draw person )

Comment

I'd be after a thunderchild if I were in your position.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                  I'd be after a thunderchild if I were in your position.
                  Good bows no doubt but I've owned both and my Primal Tech is a better bow and more quiet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                    If you happen to have a 17” Bob Lee riser, I have like new limbs that will make a 58” bow. They are 44# @ 28”. (Made for a short draw person )
                    That should say 44# @ 25”. Caught it too late to edit.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                      Is it left handed?
                      No Sir...Right.

Comment

Working...
                      X