Back-up Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my 1st bow. A Chill-X .
    I use just it about as much as my new bow. A bowtech SR6. The X is just so forgiving & feels just natural..

Comment

Most definitely need a back up. I just need one the other day. Went to hunt & when I pulled my Full Throttle out of the case I noticed the string wasn’t touching the stop. A quick check found both upper limbs split & one lower limb. Made a quick phone call to my daughter & she had my Creed Xs in my hand in 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        I bought a VXR this summer and kept my Halon32 for my elk hunt to bring both (just in case). I am going to keep the VXR and will sell Halon soon. Not hurting anything in the case but it is nice to have 2 when you are way up in the mountains and nowhere near a bowshop etc. If you don't need the money, might as well keep the Creed. If you are just bowhunting Bastrop Co and can be at a bowshop within 30 minutes, not as important. If you are going to start going on more elk hunts or things where it isn't as easy to get a quick fix, might be a good idea to hang onto it.

Great idea, After my mishap this season on my elk hunt I’m in the market for a new bow. Probably will keep my RX1 for a backup just in case. I’ve got it shooting great so I dang sure don’t want to sell it.

Comment

Working...
        X