King County Bucks - score guesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King County Bucks - score guesses

Here's 2 bucks that I know are 6+ years old, and wondering what you guys think on score for both.

If you don't mind sharing your measurements, that would be helpful for me as a visual.

Thanks for any help!
    Attached Files

12 point-155. Muley fork-139.
    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 10-07-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

That 11 or 12 pt will scare 150

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

King county that buck will scare 160
        The fork buck 132
        Last edited by Hoss163; 10-07-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

thanks for the replies so far; for reference, I've got them at 150 and 144 respectively.

Not sure on either though, as the body sizes differ pretty drastically out there.

The Muley Forks buck is going to be 20-30lbs bigger than the 12pt - is my guess. Comparing the 12pt to other bucks at the same feeder, he seems to have a more squatty body.

Comment

That mainframe buck will break 150 kinda easily

Comment

that 12 will go 150 all day. forked deer will probably be 135-140 tops

Comment

I'd put the 12pt at 152''... the 8 w/ matching kickers at 140''.

The kickers on that 8pt are probably 3-4'' each - as an 8pt, I think that buck is over 130'', so the kickers might get him to 140''.

Comment

I used to have a game camera, well 3 really, until a cow ate the first, a deer rubbed on the post and smashed the second, and the 3rd was just junk. I'm going in blind this year.

Very nice deer out there and any of the above mentioned sizes are about right. 150ish.

Comment

Working...
                  X