• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rookie!

Comment

On da board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5-0 after 4 without a long ball and Lynn sent packing like a hobo. I like it!

Comment

They brought their A game today.

Comment

Well there goes that....6-0 on the Alvarez bomb!

Comment

Nice start to the series. Not sure it was smart to use Graveman and Pressly with a 6 run lead. Why give Chicago a fresh look at them with a game tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Nice start to the series. Not sure it was smart to use Graveman and Pressly with a 6 run lead. Why give Chicago a fresh look at them with a game tomorrow?

Felt the same, but we will take it

Comment

Because Baker can’t manage a bullpen. He’s awful when it comes to that. I’m also disappointed he left Odorizzi off the roster and kept Siri, who has a BROKEN FINGER, solely for pinch running opportunities. Mind blowing for me, Baker has zero confidence in Odorizzi. But that doesn’t mean we should keep a worthless bench player on the ALDS roster for “possible pinch running situations”. This isn’t the NL, or World Series where you have to be strategic about pinch hitting for pitchers. It’s the ALDS. Baker screwed this up.

Comment

Using Pressly in the 9th with a 5 run lead was an odd choice for sure. He'll be available tomorrow, then an off day, then be available again for game 3 if needed. But still, just odd.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      Because Baker can’t manage a bullpen. He’s awful when it comes to that. I’m also disappointed he left Odorizzi off the roster and kept Siri, who has a BROKEN FINGER, solely for pinch running opportunities. Mind blowing for me, Baker has zero confidence in Odorizzi. But that doesn’t mean we should keep a worthless bench player on the ALDS roster for “possible pinch running situations”. This isn’t the NL, or World Series where you have to be strategic about pinch hitting for pitchers. It’s the ALDS. Baker screwed this up.

TBH I don’t think Baker is pulling the strings on the roster. That’s coming down the pipe and Baker is managing the team he is given. I’m
                      Luke warm on Odorizzi anyway. Baker using the bull pen can be suspect but that’s always a hindsight 20-20 view

Having that dude that can fly on the base paths is pretty important in the playoffs. ie Derek Fisher and game 5 vs LA.

Comment

One Sox fan went home with a headache.
                        See the fight video?

Comment

Glad they won. Can't watch since I cut the cord a couple of years ago. Only certain games. Not doing MLB with a VPN for playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            What’s yalls thoughts on Carlos?

Gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                              Using Pressly in the 9th with a 5 run lead was an odd choice for sure. He'll be available tomorrow, then an off day, then be available again for game 3 if needed. But still, just odd.
                              I thought it was a terrible move with such a big lead. But, it is the playoffs. Do what you have to do. Baker makes very odd pitching moves.

Comment

Agree! Makes no sense

Guess he taking no chances

Comment

Working...
                                X