Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I mention Thermacell, and or 40% deet? Best of luck to all the Concho Valley gang.

Rwc

Comment

I’m pumped, weather looks decent/tolerable for opening weekend. Gonna be a good time for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        Did I mention Thermacell, and or 40% deet? Best of luck to all the Concho Valley gang.

Rwc

Good luck to y’all as well, Richard.

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        I’m pumped, weather looks decent/tolerable for opening weekend. Gonna be a good time for sure!
        Definitely excited about this one.
        Looking forward to it. Hopefully, this week goes by fast. Lol

Comment

It will have to be something pretty big for me to release an arrow on a buck this weekend. It will be a first doe, first light scenario though!!!!!

Good luck everyone

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
            Didn't think I was going to make it opening weekend, but decided to skip a wedding and head to the lease (sorry bud) .. that being said, who has their target buck? Nothing exciting at mine.

He’s either 7 or 8, we’ve lost track. He’s always around the first couple of weeks of season and then turns into a ghost. So I’m hoping to put him down opening morning

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              It will have to be something pretty big for me to release an arrow on a buck this weekend. It will be a first doe, first light scenario though!!!!!

Good luck everyone
              I’m usually the same way, I like the hunt as much as the kill, most yrs. But this yr I am actually hoping to tag out opening

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post

He’s either 7 or 8, we’ve lost track. He’s always around the first couple of weeks of season and then turns into a ghost. So I’m hoping to put him down opening morning
                Good looking deer, hope you get the opp.

Comment

Good looking deer, hope you get the opp.

Thanks, he has been a little unpredictable according to the trail cam photos from this last week. Not sure if it’s because of the rain or if he knows that hunting season is fixing to open....

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post

Nice buck. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Nothing but dinks and does on camera at our place right now; however, we are supposed to kill at least 5 does per member this year so I'm going to try and get a good head start this weekend. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

The official countdown for me has begun, I’ll be packing tonight and heading out tomorrow mid day.
                        Hope my boss lets me off work early
                        Heck I may just take off today also, not gonna get much done anyway.
                        I honestly wasn’t too pumped about opening day last yr for some reason, heck we didn’t even go opening weekend. Waited until the second weekend. It feels good to be excited about the opener again!

Comment

The official countdown for me has begun, I’ll be packing tonight and heading out tomorrow mid day.
                          I honestly wasn’t too pumped about opening day last yr for some reason, heck we didn’t even go opening weekend. Waited until the second weekend. It feels good to be excited about the opener again!

Optimism looks good on you Jack! Good luck to you!

Comment

Good luck, Jack. Can’t wait to see pictures.

Comment

I know im a new member on here and on a west Texas lease for the first time. I am very excited about opening day this year. wish all of ya'll a great weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Optimism looks good on you Jack! Good luck to you!
                                The sun shines on us all from time to time!

Comment

Working...
                                X