No announcement yet.

I want one of these.22 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They list a threaded barrel with muzzle break right on their website, in stock it says.
    The PMR30 Threaded Barrel with Muzzle Brake replaces the stock barrel on the PMR30. Muzzle brake reduces muzzle rise allowing for easier follow up shots.

Hummm, should have read closer, they don't recc. suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by lil jimmy View Post
      I love mine, it’s a blast to shoot and very accurate! I’ve heard they can be picky about ammo, but I haven’t experienced that with mine yet. My only regret is not buying one sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Love mine but I have had cycling issues. Mine seems to like Winchester 40 Grain the best.

Comment

I transferred the little brother to it the other day & seems like an interesting pistol for those wanting 22LR...CP-33

Comment

Thanks guys. I’m sold

Comment

I sure like mine . Can burn up 30rds dang fast . It’s fun and accurate to shoot . I have one mag that done run as good as the rest .

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
              Love mine but I have had cycling issues. Mine seems to like Winchester 40 Grain the best.

I believe it says 40 grain minimum recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Optics planet has them in stock as well. Unfortunately the 3/8 x 24 wouldn’t work for me. Hmmm moved a little lower on my want to buy list. Seems like they don’t want owners shooting them suppressed.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Very loud - put your ear plugs in

Cook off a few rounds after dark if you want a show

Comment

I have a threaded barrel on mine. The slide and barrel are very lightweight and it IS NOT recommended to run a suppressor on these pistols, threaded bbl or not.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      I have a threaded barrel on mine. The slide and barrel are very lightweight and it IS NOT recommended to run a suppressor on these pistols, threaded bbl or not.

I wonder how it would do shooting some of the lighter grain rounds suppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        I wonder how it would do shooting some of the lighter grain rounds suppressed.

Might blow up in your face...might not.

Comment

Theres several YT vidoes of these running suppressed. Looks like they will not cycle subs suppressed.

Comment

I have one and like it. Installed the MCarbo stainless feed ramp just because I felt it wouldn't wear down like the factory plastic ramp. Heard the feeding can be more reliable with stainless ramp.

Suppressing one can be dangerous from what I've read. It is not recommended by Kel Tec. But what do they know, they only designed and built it lol.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                            X