Boat buying question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat buying question

Does anyone have a boat loan lender they would recommend? Looking at getting a new used boat and looking for the best lender. Thanks in advance

I’ll be in the same boat you are, soon hopefully, but prepare yourself for the elitists to tell you you’re a failure if you take a loan out for something like a boat. There was another thread that turned into that not too long ago.

I say do what makes you happy. You only live once and sometimes it’s a short ride.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Credit Union is probably the best.

Comment

Do not use Amegy.. they have totally screwed up my boat loan. It has been over a year and the boat title still has not been transferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i have a 2018 bass tracker pro 190 with a 115hp mercury, less than 10hrs on the motor, asking what i owe 18k, everything in new condition, bank of the west does great financing
          Attached Files

Comment

Penfed does a pretty solid interest rate for a used boat loan. They’ll even stretch it out from like 7-15 years depending on the loan amount

Comment

You can probably go buy a new boat and get the term length long enough that it ends up being a better deal than used. Unless you are looking for 20 year old boat for $5k

Comment

Working...
              X