Need help with bow tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with bow tip

I have a Bob Sarrels Superstition longbow that the antler tip has came off. It a clean break. Really just came loose at the glue. What could I use to glue this back together. Any help would be appreciated

Click image for larger version

Name:	63A57FFB-44A8-4A9D-A6FC-C11E3C84BABB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	25283072

DAP Rapid Fuse.

Rick

Comment

Need help with bow tip

Call Bob and ask him, but I’m pretty sure he uses some type of superglue on the tips. Try to get all the old glue off that you can before reglueing it.

This past Sunday morning I had a tip come off a selfbow while standing at the practice range at a 3D shoot. A buddy had some gel superglue, and we put it back on. I have shot it every day since and it has not come off again yet!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 05-17-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Call Bob and ask him, but I’m pretty sure he uses some type of superglue on the tips. Try to get all the old glue off that you can before reglueing it.

This past Sunday morning I had a tip come off a selfbow while standing at the practice range at a 3D shoot. A buddy had some gel superglue, and we put it back on. I have shot it every day since and it has not come off again yet!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Thanks, I did message Bob and he told me to use a one hour epoxy. I’ll give it a try this weekend

Comment

Working...
        X