2021 TBH DraftKings Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 TBH DraftKings Football League

I created a league on DraftKings for those who are interested in joining that. No season long commitment to any one player like there is in Season-Long Fantasy Leagues.

Each week you will draft a team of 9 players while staying under the $50,000 Salary Cap. The buy in is $20/team and the Top 5 highest scoring teams will cash for that week. This style of a league will keep those of us involved whenever we would like to be. For weeks they don't want to be involved, they just simply don't buy-in that week. If anyone has any questions/concerns, you can shoot me a PM or ask away on here. The link to join for Week 1 is posted below!

Fantasy , Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.
    Last edited by ccallarman; 08-25-2021, 04:25 PM.

Depending on the amount of people that join the “League” prior to Week 1 Game(s) I’m able to adjust the size of the contest. The amount of Week 1 entries should give us an idea on the contest size moving forward to Week 2 and beyond. The entry fee of $20 will remain the same regardless of the size of the contest.

Comment

I joined! Will be fun

Comment

Is it $20 for the whole season? Or $20 each week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$20 each/every week

Comment

Tempting, but I’m already in way deep financially on fantasy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in. Will this be a Thursday to Monday contest every week or Sunday only?

Comment

Sunday games except for the Sunday night game

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                  Sunday games except for the Sunday night game
                  10-4 that’s perfect. Always like sweating the garbage time points of the afternoon games! This is gonna be fun. I have some buddies that play DK that aren’t on TBH. Can I forward to them as well or leave it TBH only? That’s a group question by the way, not just OP.

Comment

Personally, I don’t see an issue with that. I’ll post the link here every week and then whatever people do with that is up to them IMO.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

I’m in. Sounds fun!

Comment

Fantasy , Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.

Currently sitting at 13 entries ($260 pot) Let's try & get this thing to 25 entries for Week 1. This League is ONLY for Sunday games (not including the Sunday Night Game)

Comment

Week 1 Contest is now available for everyone to join. $20/Entry - Single Entry. Only 20 entries allowed for Week 1. Will increase if needed for weeks moving forward. First come first serve for Week 1. If the contest fills, the payout structure will be as follows:

PRIZE PAYOUTS

1st $108.00
                              2nd $90.00
                              3rd $72.00
                              4th $54.00
                              5th $36.00

If the contest does not fill, it will automatically be resized to the number of teams entered and the Payout Structure will reformat based on the number of entries when lineups lock.

Comment

Working...
                              X