A/T tire suggestions for 2020 Chevy 1/2 ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/T tire suggestions for 2020 Chevy 1/2 ton

Well I have ran all the miles I think I can get safely out of the factory tires on my 2020 Chevy Silverado 4x4 ( 53k ). Need some tire suggestions that have good all weather traction and longevity. A 10ply a/t tire is preferred. Road noise is not a concern because I can’t hear anything anyway. Traction and durability is my main concern.

Thanks

I’ve been running the Maxxis Razr AT and have been really impressed.

Comment

TSL Super Swampers

Comment

I am running Cooper Discover Rugged Trek on my F250 Super Duty work truck. Minimal road noise and really good traction

Comment

I'm on my 2nd set of Cooper Discoverer AT.
          I have no complaints

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
            I am running Cooper Discover Rugged Trek on my F250 Super Duty work truck. Minimal road noise and really good traction
            These.......my Dad put a set on my Moms Tundra and they are impressive

Comment

Toyo Open Country AT2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

BFG KO2's always worked really well on my 1/2 ton. No bueno on my 3/4 ton diesel though.

Comment

Very happy with my Toyo ATIII.

Comment

BFG A/T KO2. I run them on my 3/4 Chevy diesel and have had great luck with them. over 50k miles per set.

Comment

i have about 10k miles on a set of goodyear ultra-terrain and have no complaints. they are quiet, ride good, and look awesome.

mine are 275-65-20 on a 2014 fx4. i got them a tire shop in garland for $1100 a few months ago.

Last edited by jshouse; 10-27-2021, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I just went through this for my Tundra. I narrowed it down to the Toyo ATIII, The Maxxis Razr AT, and the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I went with the Mickey Thompsons, and so far (approx. 2,000 miles) I really like them. They are definitely a hybrid tire as they are pretty aggressive for an all terrain tire. Even as aggressive as they are, they are quieter than the Toyo ATII's and BFG KO's I previously had on the truck (keep in mind they are new and the noise should increase) They are a 10 ply tire, and have performed very well in the light off-roading I have done (loose sand at the beach, and some majorly washed out ranch roads is all they have been through). THey do come with a mileage warranty, and are 3 peak rated. Prices were all right there with the others as well.

Comment

i am running Pathfinder A/T on my F150. They are made for Discount Tire.

Comment

Here are the Mickey Thompson's the day I got em put on. Stock truck and tire sizes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X