Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

The Lord blessed me with this great 8 opening weekend. His name is Lucky, as he was shot when he was 3 in 2018 as a scrub 8. He turned into a 9 in 2019. I passed him a few times during the 2019 season. The G4 earned him another year. Then he was back into a good 8 in 2020 and this year again was a solid 8. Just goes to show, you never know what a buck can turn into unless they’re given the age to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats again, Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
      We got my son on his first deer this past weekend! Still pumped about it and a proud Dad moment for sure.
      Congrats again. He did good.

Comment

We got my son on his first deer this past weekend! Still pumped about it and a proud Dad moment for sure.
        Congrats to y’all, Jeremy! Great deer!

Comment

Attaboy Brice!! Congrats to you and Dad! Been a long time comin'!

Comment

Impressive, congrats to the young man and his good ol Dad.

Rwc

Comment

That is flippin awesome!!!

Comment

That sure is alot bigger than my first deer! Great buck and great job, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

The Lord blessed me with this great 8 opening weekend. His name is Lucky, as he was shot when he was 3 in 2018 as a scrub 8. He turned into a 9 in 2019. I passed him a few times during the 2019 season. The G4 earned him another year. Then he was back into a good 8 in 2020 and this year again was a solid 8. Just goes to show, you never know what a buck can turn into unless they’re given the age to do it.

Congrats dude. I like big 8's and I can not lie.

Comment

Congrats to you and your Son!

Comment

Congrats again Little X! Brice you did good young man, he was a mature beast!

Comment

Congratulations to your son Jeremy on a nice buck!

Comment

Helluva deer Hammer!

Comment

How’s the movement been? I’m leaving Thursday morning.

Comment

I haven't heard great reports at our place yet but thinking the cold this week should kick them in gear especially if we can get a heavy frost one morning to knock the green back some.
                              Hoping to head out west saturday after ball games to catch a couple hunts.

Comment

Nice one hammer!!
                                Jeremy congratulations on your sons first buck - he’s nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X