PSE Crossbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE Crossbow

Need opinions please. Am looking to buy a crossbow. A friend of mines husband has let me try his PSE 350 XT fang. Seems to shoot ok,but also seems very loud.Have read some reviews, there’s some good ones and some bad ones. Anybody got an honest opinion. Husband and I don’t know much about any of them as we’ve never owned one. Thank y’all.

I picked up a Centerpoint Snyper at BPS. Fast, Hit Hard, and not Real Loud. 185 lb draw and shoots around 375 fps. Killed a few deer with it and they never knew what hit them

Comment

I have a PSE Fang that has been a good crossbow for me. Killed a few deer and hogs with it. They all seem loud to me, but this one was the lightest and most balanced I could find. A heavy crossbow gets even heavier if you have to carry it far.

Comment

I got the same Centerpoint Snyper. I prefer my bow, cause I like to get up in a tree and primarily use a hang on and free handing this thing would not be very accurate in my opinion. Honestly don't see much benefit, and it seems loud. It hits where you aim, but you need to be using a climber or ladder stand with a rest, so It makes it a hassle for a lot of my setups. I think the Excalibur crossbows are the way to go, they're just pricey.

Comment

They are all loud. PSE fangs have a horrible reputation on blowing limbs on certain models. Mine had less than 75 shots before she blew. The center point snyper is highly rated about as you can see so I would go that route nyself.
          Last edited by ElfEyes; 10-08-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

PSE Coalition Frontier is a killer package for $350. Got ours at bass pro but it looks like they even have them for $296 on amazon right now!

Comment

Tenpoint

Comment

Thanks for all the input.

Comment

My wife shoots a mission and loves it. She would rather hunt with it than her rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                    My wife shoots a mission and loves it. She would rather hunt with it than her rifle.
                    I'm getting that way myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X