School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    Several video's in that link, which one shows the fight?
    Second one that says "Here’s the fight that broke out. One of them shot the other 3-4 times and then the teacher." It's a Twitter video.

Comment

The entire incident stems from theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Zero tolerance attitudes is how schools got in the shape they're in.
        It's similar to the keyboard cowboys. People forgot that there was a time when you'd get your *** kicked for doing/saying some of things that are done/said regularly now. No consequences, no responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
          Schools are zero tolerance but the aggressor in that video, in that specific context, had it coming. I'm with Buff on this one.
          It's similar to the keyboard cowboys. People forgot that there was a time when you'd get your *** kicked for doing/saying some of things that are done/said regularly now. No consequences, no responsibility.
          I saw lots of fights in school that looked just like what you said in that first quote, and almost all of them stemmed from what you said was in the second quote. This is likely one of those situations. Nobody got shot at my schools when this happened.

Comment

The ol boy in that video who was whoopin the shooters *** clearly didn't respect any consequences he thought he may have coming from the school, but I bet he respects the new holes in his person.

Comment

The ol boy in that video who was whoopin the shooters *** clearly didn't respect any consequences he thought he may have coming from the school, but I bet he respects the new holes in his person.
              I read your comments as though you disagree with me, but I think we are in line with our thinking.

Comment

So a 18yr old gets beat up by a 15yr old and then shoots him cuz he lost the fight? Sounds like a sore loser. Maybe there's more to the story.

Comment

I read your comments as though you disagree with me, but I think we are in line with our thinking.
                  We are in agreement.

Comment

Timberview HS suspect is in custody. Of the 3 remaining hospitalized injured victims: 1 student in ICU, 1 adult in good condition, 1 female grazed by bullet, expected to be released soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      So a 18yr old gets beat up by a 15yr old and then shoots him cuz he lost the fight? Sounds like a sore loser. Maybe there's more to the story.
                      I'd bet there was a history between the two.

Comment

Another Self control issue, settling a fist fight with Gunfire...
                        Worthless Punks are No good for society anyways, Lock His Azz up..

Comment

Yep! [emoji106]
                          I am rolling with Buff also.
                          Amazing how this thread went full circle on speculation......lol!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd bet there was a history between the two.
                            retaliation based on their wanna-be-gangsta lifestyle

Comment

I'm confused yall say sometimes a good old fashioned *** whoopin is in order and then when it happens it's ok to shoot the *** whooper?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                I'm confused yall say sometimes a good old fashioned *** whoopin is in order and then when it happens it's ok to shoot the *** whooper?
                                They can shoot each other plumb full of holes or beat each other senseless with lead pipes, for all I care, but I wish the cowards would go somewhere besides a school to do either.

Comment

Working...
                                X