Crimson Trace scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson Trace scopes

Midway USA has some Crimson trace 5 series tactical scopes on sale. Shows normally $1600 and in sale for $600. Anyone shot one of them? Are they worth it? Would there be a better choice in the vortex or leupold lineup? Just picked up a bergara 6.5prc from a TBHer and need something to top it off.

Comment

Morning crowd?

Comment

Guess they suck then? I need a new scope, preferably up to 16x. Like to stay around 600ish, watcha got?

Comment

That link is showing a sale price of $1598.95, down from $1799.99.

Comment

I’ve been looking at their scopes as well. I would like to replace the old Simmons scope that was on my dad’s 30-06.

I’ll be following this one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
              I’ve been looking at their scopes as well. I would like to replace the old Simmons scope that was on my dad’s 30-06.

I’ll be following this one as well.

If you're trying to replace a Simmons, you can't go wrong with a CT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                That link is showing a sale price of $1598.95, down from $1799.99.
                A couple of days ago it was $598

Comment

Haven’t heard much bad about them, also haven’t heard much good. They’re fairly new in the optic game, but for that amount of money you can find some pretty decent scopes by more reputable brands. I know the VX3 series by Leupold tops out around $600 and they’re always top notch scopes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    If you're trying to replace a Simmons, you can't go wrong with a CT.

Good point.

Comment

Spend your money on a well established and known reliable optic. Stuff that goes on huge sale does so for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Spend your money on a well established and known reliable optic. Stuff that goes on huge sale does so for a reason.
                        Yea, that what I'm thinking now. It's on sale again for $599.99

Comment

Working...
                        X