Rona question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rona question

Waiting for my test soon here, but have a weird symptom. Can smell everything fine, dont have a runny nose, or a sore nose. My nose just burns. Like I huffed a bunch of cayenne lol. Any1 else have that?

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
    Waiting for my test soon here, but have a weird symptom. Can smell everything fine, dont have a runny nose, or a sore nose. My nose just burns. Like I huffed a bunch of cayenne lol. Any1 else have that?
    I experienced burning and irritation in my nose and sinuses during the early phases. I subsequently lost my sense of smell the following day.

Comment

Is your mustache on fire?

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Yes, the burning sinuses was a symptom for me. Smell didn't go bye bye until day 4ish

Comment

The sooner you get on ivermectin and zinc, the better.

Comment

Do this

This will help you faster than anything else you will try
            QUOTE=SabineHunter;15819045]The sooner you get on ivermectin and zinc, the better.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Wasn't a symptom for me.

Comment

I experienced symptoms like that early on, then smell went. Interestingly, my wife experienced the same nasal irritation, but never developed symptoms and tested negative multiple times

Comment

Sounds like a hormonal issue to me. Very common with menopause. How old are you exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    Sounds like a hormonal issue to me. Very common with menopause. How old are you exactly?

Comment

This seems to be a common theme with your posts.......I hope everything goes ok for you

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        This seems to be a common theme with your posts.......I hope everything goes ok for you

Okay, that was good. You got me there.

I had a friend who, when my bat-sh** crazy got the better of me, used to make my excuses by saying, “She’s in her fourth trimester of menopause.” It was too funny not to laugh at it

Comment

This was my first sign that something was up. It was weird… I had a slightly stuffy nose but it burned like a chemical irritant. Later that night, lost smell. Next day tested positive. For me it was very unlike the flu or a cold. I could tell it was different. Mine also started off with 4 days of stomach issues before the nose thing.

Comment

Well so far biggest thing is I'm just tired. Like I have to make myself do everything intentionally, as if walking around is like lifting the globe lol. Its definitely not exactly like a cold or flu, I almost feel sicker with those, but usually i can muster enough energy to get things done. 4ish days in, so hopefully subsides soon.

Comment

Okay, that was good. You got me there.

I had a friend who, when my bat-sh** crazy got the better of me, used to make my excuses by saying, “She’s in her fourth trimester of menopause.” It was too funny not to laugh at it
                              Manapause lasts much longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X