No announcement yet.

**2019 Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is old but thanks for sharing! What an adventure!

Comment

wow...amazing.

Next time we'll grab a beer!

Comment

This is an awesome read! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

diamond10x,

I forgot I had read this before but after your comment on the 2021 Trips I found it and reread it. It was the highlight (again) of my day. Can't wait to read this years version!

TTT for those that haven't read this.

Comment

Bump for the hunting stories.

One week from today, will be back at it. New river, 20 days min of adventure, and another long way to go. Packed, unpacked, and repacked several times already. This time will have video cameras in tow and not just shooting the whole trip from my phone.

Finally got last trips videos edited a while back, can post them if everyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              diamond10x,

I forgot I had read this before but after your comment on the 2021 Trips I found it and reread it. It was the highlight (again) of my day. Can't wait to read this years version!

TTT for those that haven't read this.
              Yes sir, I think I might be more pumped about this year as I'll be first in the driver's seat when it comes to shooting.

Comment

Did yall get it mounted? I would like to see a couple snaps of the mount if you did.

Comment

One of the great hunting threads!

Comment

Truly one of the most epic adventures on TBH ever! Wow!

Comment

I am very excited. An adventure like this may not be in my future but I can certainly read of yours and dream.

Comment

Awesome adventure!!! Thanks for taking us along.
                        If I test negative [emoji1696], I'll be in Northern BC near the Yukon border next week for my moose hunt and wolf hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
                          Awesome adventure!!! Thanks for taking us along.
                          If I test negative [emoji1696], I'll be in Northern BC near the Yukon border next week for my moose hunt and wolf hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          you have to post about your hunt and hopefully some hero pics!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                            Bump for the hunting stories.

One week from today, will be back at it. New river, 20 days min of adventure, and another long way to go. Packed, unpacked, and repacked several times already. This time will have video cameras in tow and not just shooting the whole trip from my phone.

Finally got last trips videos edited a while back, can post them if everyone is interested.
                            Yes, please post. This was a fantastic thread/hunt story.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Please post the video. One of my favorite threads on here of all time.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story. I remember reading in the airport headed back to DFW. When I landed I fired up my phone and starting looking for updates. I look across the aisel one row up and another TBHer is doing the same thing! He said "have you seen the Moose thread?"

Comment

Working...
                                X