Red letters… I’m convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red letters… I’m convicted

It was years ago I taught a lesson on how so many youth hear about all the “fables” in the Bible, David vs Goliath, etc… But when one hears, feels, and knows the word, the actual word, the RED LETTERS in the Bible it WILL change them. I heard David Crowder singing the song below on our way home from dinner tonight and felt the love of God yet again. No longer the pain, hurt, worthlessness… God is healing and forgiving. GOD is bigger!!!

Last edited by UncleBubba; 08-22-2021, 09:13 PM.

AMEN

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great song with an awesome message!

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Mmm, Powerful!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen! Awesome song

Comment

Wonderful

Comment

Amen! I had similar feelings the first time I heard that song.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  It was years ago I taught a lesson on how so many youth hear about all the “fables” in the Bible, David vs Goliath, etc… But when one hears, feels, and knows the word, the actual word, the RED LETTERS in the Bible it WILL change them. I heard David Crowder singing the song below on our way home from dinner tonight and felt the love of God yet again. No longer the pain, hurt, worthlessness… God is healing and forgiving. GOD is bigger!!!

http://youtu.be/E1ohrZaZfTI
                  UncleBubba
                  We all get there and Just like God did for you the other night He sent a song to minister to your heart..
                  And to remind you that you are a Child of the most high God!

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                    UncleBubba

We all get there and Just like God did for you the other night He sent a song to minister to your heart..

AMEN!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Yes!!!!!

Great song!

Comment

Great song with a good message

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                            UncleBubba
                            Yes sir, I feel there is no better way to reach a heart than through music. Something someone can feel and express at the same time, God works in many ways. I hate/love when my wife looks at me and asks why I'm crying, I hear God through music.

Comment

If not my favorite it is definitely one of my favorite Christian/worship songs and artists. This song usually plays about once a week at the house or in the vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X