No announcement yet.

****ing thieves!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many just lookin for free booze.....all the other stuff is just a bonus they are glad to take

Comment

So when you steal a safe…then what?? Easy to get into given Some time ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Maybe I've been in south tx too long, but cannot imagine leaving anything I'm not willing to have taken at camp...especially off season.

We got hit by local thugs about 3-4 months ago...maybe $50-$100 worth of pawn crap taken. Took 15-20mins of clean up.
        I was thinking this same thing. I don't even leave a toothbrush or clean underwear at a deer lease.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, we’ve got cameras watching vehicles going in and out of camp just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            lay it on its side use a grind with cut off wheel in 10 mins are less.

Comment

Meth is a helluva drug

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                many just lookin for free booze.....all the other stuff is just a bonus they are glad to take
                Lol they didn’t touch any of it!!!!! Had beer in my fridge and both buddies had LOTS of liquor

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Yes sir I’m sure take it and pry it open later I guess

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                    Free booze equals teenagers. That's all they want. They are not the meth heads looking for their next fix. JMO!

Comment

Meth or pot heads. It's what they do.

Comment

Sure does seem to be a lot of these threads lately. Sign of the times or am I just reading more TBH?

Comment

On another note, the sheriff was telling us they used to have one bail out a month or so. They are now averaging 4-5 a week!!!! SMDH

Comment

Trailer park trash fo sho....

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
                              I was thinking this same thing. I don't even leave a toothbrush or clean underwear at a deer lease.
                              **** bro at least leave clean under wear. Dirty under wear are terrible to wear after a long day of hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                                They look at google earth and find where hunting camps are

A friend caught a guy breaking into their camp and this is what he told the sheriff, trying to rat on his meth buddies
                                This is why I am not a fan of google earth. Nobody's **** business what I have on my place.

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                                Lol they didn’t touch any of it!!!!! Had beer in my fridge and both buddies had LOTS of liquor
                                Then the police have ruled me out as a suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X