Hildalgo defunds constables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hildalgo defunds constables

Rainy day fund. Just saw it on Fox 26. She didn’t call it defunding but she wants to redirect the surplus. These people are real sickos folks.

I still can’t believe she beat Emmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These judges have waaaay too much power. Seems like Abbot could override her dumb arse. Those funds are used to plug gaps in policing overtime among other things. These leftist will not learn until they are affected by their own policies.

Comment

time to take all of their perks away, like private security just for one. make them live by the same rules us peons live by.

Comment

Keep waiting to wake up to news of her end. Be it through scandal or other means.

Comment

Bexar county is no better
            “” the Bexar County Commissioners Court approved a budget today that cuts 19 deputy constable positions, half of the originally proposed 38.
            “Thirty‐eight Deputy Constable positions are recommended to be deleted for a savings of $2.7 million,” County Manager David L. Smith wrote.

Supporters of the budget interpreted the action as a movement towards defunding the police, an action many said would make Bexar County safer.””
            Safer??

Comment

These people are absolutely disgraceful and I simply can’t understand how they keep getting elected. Why can’t their supporters see how insane these policy’s are?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                These people are absolutely disgraceful and I simply can’t understand how they keep getting elected. Why can’t their supporters see how insane these policy’s are?
                It’s quite simple. Their supporters are stupid.

Comment

No they can’t all be stupid. What type of benefit does a person derive from being less safe? Now I would venture to say that policing is probably 80% reactive; however, at least you have someone responding. I’m not the sharpest pencil in the bunch and I can figure this out.

Comment

They just approved a 2million dollar budget for a county administrator Tuesday right under the the public eyes and without listening to the voters as well. They are overreaching for power and have driven the county into the ground. These people need to be voted out of office period. The election is next year and the people in Harris County better wake up.

Comment

The county is run by liberals brother.

Comment

Lina Hidalgo is public enemy #1 in Harris County. She is an out of control, power hungry libtard who desperately needs to be removed from office.

Comment

Pretty obvious to me why they want open borders. Only going to get worse.
                          Only one thing will change the course and it's the unspeakable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            No they can’t all be stupid. What type of benefit does a person derive from being less safe? Now I would venture to say that policing is probably 80% reactive; however, at least you have someone responding. I’m not the sharpest pencil in the bunch and I can figure this out.
                            It’s not about “keeping the public safe”, they don’t care about the citizens of Harris County. These people want chaos, they want it out of control, they want this so they can bring in UN Peace keepers and a federalized police force. These people are not ignorant, they are far from it. They’re following a plan, laid out by radical marxists, to a T. We’ve been trying to tell the “uniformed voters” for the last 20 years and we’ve been ridiculed as conspiracy theorists for it. Trump was right all along, it’s is these people are after, he was just getting in their way.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                              Pretty obvious to me why they want open borders. Only going to get worse.
                              Only one thing will change the course and it's the unspeakable.
                              We’re gonna need F-15’s and nuclear weapons, as per that unelected idiot posing as the president.

Comment

Working...
                              X