Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time an 8-4 SEC team got this many 5 stars the NCAA setup camp on their campus. I hope Jimbo isn’t using his university cell phone for his transgressions. [emoji23]

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies on a great class.

Texas at 7 after a crap year.

You gotta string 4 or 5 of those together for sustained success. Not just 1.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s going to be interesting is when they do a 30 for 30 on NIL in about 5-10 years. Kinda like the Pony Excess one.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          The last time an 8-4 SEC team got this many 5 stars the NCAA setup camp on their campus. I hope Jimbo isn’t using his university cell phone for his transgressions. [emoji23]
          Butthurt alert.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            What’s going to be interesting is when they do a 30 for 30 on NIL in about 5-10 years. Kinda like the Pony Excess one.

You’re correct. They have not developed the life skills at this stage to manage this type of fortune. Many are set up for failure. Not to mention they are now targets by many wanting to get some of that cheddar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              You’re correct. They have not developed the life skills at this stage to manage this type of fortune. Many are set up for failure. Not to mention they are now targets by many wanting to get some of that cheddar.

The entourage scene will be rolling. I bet the guys that just finished playing are ******!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                Hey BAMA, pm me your mailing address I have something to send you.

RTR
                Done

Comment

I hope this kid has IT… Sark in Cali.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I hope this kid has IT… Sark in Cali.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It seems to be getting better each week with game reps. He has lead his team to the State Title game this week vs the #1 team in the country (Mater Dei).

Sark hitched his wagon to Murphy cause he has all the tools so I hope his project works out cause he passed over some great in state options to take him. I have been pretty disappointed in his role in the 22 recruiting class. I thought he would be more vocal and leading the charge, but it doesn’t appear so.

Comment

So it looks like Aggies could land 6 of the top 15 players in the nation. Not state, the nation!

#overpaid
                      #newcarsmell

Comment

It seems to be getting better each week with game reps. He has lead his team to the State Title game this week vs the #1 team in the country (Mater Dei).

Sark hitched his wagon to Murphy cause he has all the tools so I hope his project works out cause he passed over some great in state options to take him. I have been pretty disappointed in his role in the 22 recruiting class. I thought he would be more vocal and leading the charge, but it doesn’t appear so.
                        I do like that he has been a solid commit, zero drama. Seems like he has some raw tools that we need Sark and Co to make in to an impact player.

Comment

Sark just had an in home with Ewers and also pursuing Manning. Malik may have to take a backseat if sark can close on one of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Sark just had an in home with Ewers and also pursuing Manning. Malik may have to take a backseat if sark can close on one of the others.
                            Mailk has been a project from day 1, so the expectation was it would be a couple of years before he is ready. I am not sure where he fits into the future plans as a project which is the frustrating part in while Sark took him as his QB1 in this class.

Comment

Mailk has been a project from day 1, so the expectation was it would be a couple of years before he is ready. I am not sure where he fits into the future plans as a project which is the frustrating part in while Sark took him as his QB1 in this class.
                              Sark needs to focus on players that can play NOW, not 2 years from now. Like Caleb Williams at OU. Some of these freshmen are showing they are capable of handling the situation and pressure of big games and can learn as they play. 2 years from now most will have transferred to some place they can play if they are not in the starting lineup. I guarantee Ewers and Manning will not sit out and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Sark needs to focus on players that can play NOW, not 2 years from now. Like Caleb Williams at OU. Some of these freshmen are showing they are capable of handling the situation and pressure of big games and can learn as they play. 2 years from now most will have transferred to some place they can play if they are not in the starting lineup. I guarantee Ewers and Manning will not sit out and be happy.
                                I was listening to Rob Babers on the Horn on the way home last night and he had some great stats with QB's and the transfer portal. Almost 60% of QBs that are blue chip guys will transfer. The number actually increases when you look at just the Elite 11 guys. Nobody is waiting and developing anymore, which again is why the Malik Murphy offer makes no sense unless he is a QB2 take and you have Ewers or Manning as your QB1 (bird in the hand though). It will be interesting to see what Murphy looks like when he gets to Austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X