neato vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neato vac

my neato vac is messed up and the customer service number is not a working number. anybody know if the went out of business? if so what's another robotic vac?

Roomba is awesome.
    Buy from Costco, if anything goes wrong they will take it back no questions.

Comment

does that round thing get corners?

Comment

Yes it does, it has a brush that spins and pushes trash to the middle

Comment

thanks

Comment

We have a Eufy, the non-WiFi version... After seeing it run one time, I retired my broom forever. Wish I would have bought one years earlier.

Comment

I had a neato vac. It was the worst. It would get stuck in the same spot all the time. I’d move it to get it un-stuck and it would turn and go right back to gating stuck again. After about the 5th time it got stuck one day I *accidentally* kicked it and it stopped working so I trashed it.

I read a bunch of reviews on the ones that self-empty. I decided to buy a Shark IQ self-empty XL. I picked it because it had good reviews, was about 1/3 the price of a Roomba self-empty model, and it doesn’t use bags like the Roomba. It has brushes and I’m satisfied with the job it does.

Comment

Working...
              X