• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain slacked. In tree. Here we go!

Comment

Stick you one!

Comment

Ugh…. It got dark fast. See you jokers in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
          Ugh…. It got dark fast. See you jokers in the am.
          Its East Texas should have just broke out the spot light.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
            Its East Texas should have just broke out the spot light.
            I am not a native East Texan, so I don’t live by that creed! Lol. There is less and less of thst… people are taking this “grow big deer thing” serious, and that dies not play into it.

Plans tommorow is to try thst field in am. I was a little bit surprised that nothing came out right after the rain stopped and I got in the stand. It makes me wonder if there is or isn’t a big buck in that area. A year ago tomorrow I arrowed a nice one in that field but leading up to it there was a little more activity. Like so many bad bow hunting stories I did not recover the deer and it did not die.

Comment

Good luck in the morning. They started moving in the last hour. Had a decent young buck come through an hour ago on cell cam and have 4 doe there now. I wont be back at it till Friday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                Good luck in the morning. They started moving in the last hour. Had a decent young buck come through an hour ago on cell cam and have 4 doe there now. I wont be back at it till Friday afternoon.
                TY. They’re going to be moving all night I bet and there still be moving in the morning it’s going to be pretty good. I’m pretty excited. Mornings like Thursday or what we live for!

Comment

All right… Thursday, November 4 should be the big day temperatures are looking like mid 40s it’s cloudy and the rain let up throughout the night and they definitely are on the prowl I got an extra layer of fleece on it’s chilly let’s see what walks in to this field.

Comment

But first… coffee.

Comment

Good luck, felt good when I left the house for work. 50 degrees with a light mist in the air

Comment

Bests the down pour of last night! I am lucky my stuff dried!!! Lol 50 degrees is not cold… unless you are sitting in a tree stand! I am dressed accordingly

Comment

Good luck this morning and wish you the best! I will be following here from work! Can't wait to get home this evening and get loaded up

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

Well good Luck to you...

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X